tranny oil

Hey Tito,

So, this ? has been asked a million times...... Did you try the search? You'll find most

of your ?s awnsered there, and get your awnsers alot faster that way. Not pushin ya off bro,

Just this is a topic that has been cover alot. you'll find its a matter of opinion on all the oils

most other shit too. Personally, i run Bel-Ray gear saver, But everyone has there own opinion on whats best.

Try the search, you'll see whjat i mean

Aaron

aaron if you would just tell him what you use instead of telling him to search it. i searched for that and could hardly find a thing, its easier to ask again. i thought it was a forum not yahoo search , the reason i looked at this thread was because i need to know also i was told you could use 10w 30 and atf mixed or some clutch saver stuff.

aaron if you would just tell him what you use instead of telling him to search it. i searched for that and could hardly find a thing, its easier to ask again. i thought it was a forum not yahoo search , the reason i looked at this thread was because i need to know also i was told you could use 10w 30 and atf mixed or some clutch saver stuff.

I hear ya bro,

like i stated to Tito... i wasn't pushin him off, just making sure that he tries to search before asking a ? that has been coved a million times.

I know for me personally, the search is the first place i look. My ?s get awnsered faster that way, and im not bugging peeps with the same ? over and over.

oh and BTW i did tell Tito what i use.

Aaron