Help: Bogging problem

Ok I just bought a 98 banshee 3 weeks ago it has fmf pipes and silencers, and i was told it was bored .40 over. Everything else is stock.

Now I've been riding for the past 2 weeks for no problem and today i went out and after 2 hours of riding it started to bog out but not stall. This only happens when its in gear. its fine in neutral? what went wrong? It also has an eratic idle.

Also how many turns should the air screw be turned out and the TORS? I've been told to get rid of the TORS but i don't know how or what parts I would need. If anyone has these parts please let me know.

Please HELP

Ok I just bought a 98 banshee 3 weeks ago it has fmf pipes and silencers, and i was told it was bored .40 over. Everything else is stock.

Now I've been riding for the past 2 weeks for no problem and today i went out and after 2 hours of riding it started to bog out but not stall. This only happens when its in gear. its fine in neutral? what went wrong? It also has an eratic idle.

Also how many turns should the air screw be turned out and the TORS? I've been told to get rid of the TORS but i don't know how or what parts I would need. If anyone has these parts please let me know.

Please HELP

To remove the Tors you need to get the caps for the tops of the carbs and the idle screws... There are alot of things that can make it bog. sence it is new to you, i would pull the carbs and clean them and see what they have for jets in there.. I dont know about where you live but today was worm for me and the weather can make a difference in how it runs if it was jetted for colder weather..

Please HELP

There will be a small black box bolt to the frame that connects to the tors. Unplug it then let us know what happens....

okay first off, go to rockymountainatv.com get the motion pro tors kit, has everything you need and instructions, get a clamp on style filter, clean your carbs theroughly, take out the pilot jets and spray them out good, put new gas in it if it isnt alreay new and check the color of your plugs, also wont hurt to get a compression tester