going 4MM

crank 400, true and weld 75, porting 300-500 depending on type and who does it. billet intake 145, carbs 300. pistons 120

keep in mind your going to need a longer swinger, this means new chain, with a new chain means new sprokets, you will probly need a good clutch. billet basket 160, new fibers and steels 100. you also going to have to revale your shock. your going to want pipes.

Depending on what kind of porting you get done and what riding your going to be doing will depend on what size carbs and what kind of pipes.

unfortunately doing a storker isnt as ez as just dropping it in and going.

Edited by Bansh-eman

yes i know about the swinger, shock, etc.. that after the motor. As far as i know it has a new clucth in it. The previous owner just rebuilt it and had 2hrs on it. He decided to listen to his friend and put this other head on LOL RZ and he blew it up. there is aluminum melted on everything.

whoo! project!

why cant buddy just be an easy drop in? banshee parts are all drop in its their owners that arent friendly with dropping parts in haha

give jeff a call hes a good fella.

definitley go with a true and weld, i like stock cylinders (but for a port job and 4mil.... why not buy unported cubs?? thats an idea. almost the same price once you factor the cost of GOOD porting)

either way, for the budget 4 mil your looking at around 2 grand buttoned up correctly and nicely.

$1500 the easy way.....

whoo! project!

why cant buddy just be an easy drop in? banshee parts are all drop in its their owners that arent friendly with dropping parts in haha

give jeff a call hes a good fella.

definitley go with a true and weld, i like stock cylinders (but for a port job and 4mil.... why not buy unported cubs?? thats an idea. almost the same price once you factor the cost of GOOD porting)

either way, for the budget 4 mil your looking at around 2 grand buttoned up correctly and nicely.

$1500 the easy way.....

an unported cub would be like having a big bore drag port. if thats not what he is going for then it wouldnt be worth it. all topend and no low. but if your looking for a drag bike its hands down the way to do it

is this a good deal? and i call dibs if it is

EDIT: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...em=120187096454

OOPS :confused:

I would say jeff has a better deal. 400 for the crank and 120 for the pistons. So around 520. So that gasket kit that it comes with is going to cost you $160. Plus who uses a gasket kit. Most 4 mills run cut domes so really the only gaskets you need are the clutch cover, and base gaskets.