good ride bad stop

nayr742003

Next time you hear, "I always wanted a banshee".

Crack your brew in their face!!!!!!

LMAO! No shit huh?!?!? Make sure you drink the brew first though... Let's not get too hasty.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so you got beat down until your boy pulled a gun and they stopped. when they got off of me it would have been on like donky kong, would have held all parties at gun point stomping their teeth out till the po pos showed up and took us all to jail. next time that fucker would consider working to buy a banshee rather than try to take one.

Wow... Good thing your boy came back huh? In this situation one of my boys woulda said fuck a warning round and let one sail @ one of those fuckin losers... Against my better (more mature) judgment I'm gonna say go back there AS DEEP AS POSSIBLE and give them the work. But thats probably not a good idea considering they might have grabbed some guns themselves, you got outta there once w/ your life man.... But If was me..... I'm going back goodfellas style w/ cocktails for them and thier bar :flamewar:

Glad to hear your ok (Well alive and w/ a banshee anyway)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Not wanting to bring up an old post but did your friend get the guy he was shooting at? :biggrin: . Thank god for the good guys.