good ride bad stop

nayr742003

Saturday morning about 9 or so a bunch of my friends pull in and say hey we found a new place to go riding. We loaded up my buddies banshee that i was riding and took off. Well after about 2 hours we get there with no promblems and everyone is really siked to be in West Virginia and riding. So we get everyone unloaded and got fueled up when we noticed on of the bikes had a flat. No big deal we had a pump in the truck.Ok now we are set to take off and head out for the day we meet a guy who takes us all over the place. We are hitting hills like crazy down there they were everywhere even some i wouldnt climb. So we find this littel valley and we play around in there for ever it seemed like but we were all having fun and entertaining each other.

We all decide to go and call it a day. We got everything loaded up and I was heading another way that i new so we only put my bike on my truck. We were all standing around talking and we were all hungry so we decided we would hit this littel dinner/bar at the bottom of the hill. We all parked so where we could see the bikes and trucks.Once we got inside there was around 20 guys in there so its wasnt packed at all.We went up to the bar ordered our drinks and food and grabbed a seat.A littel bit after we were there we were talking to the locals and hanging out with them playing pool,bull shitting and what not.Then we finaly got our food since there was alot of us it took awhile. We all got done eating and hung out for a few more drinks and laughfs. I was sitting there at the bar and a few of my friends left and there was just me and one friend in there.So a few of the guys from down there come over and asked what were riding. I look at the one and say i got a banshee on my truck as dylan says he got his new yzf 450 on his.One of the guys in the back ground says he always wanted a shee. So they leave and we finish our drinks and get ready yo leave. We are walking out of the bar when we notice we are being followed out and the one guy says will you sell that banshee to me. I turn and tell him its not for sale then it got ugly they said sell it or we will take it from me and by then we are in a circle of atleast 10 of them. I look at the biggest guy there and siad it isnt for sale and im leaving then we get jumped from behind and we are on the ground getting stommped hard by these guys and finally we hear a gun go off and 3 of my other friends are there with there pistols out. WHEW THANK GOD MY buddie left his phone in my truck and turned around to come back and get it. needless to say we got the fuck out of dodge and hit the highway as fast as i could. I got to the rest area with everyone else and we pulled over and got out to check our selves over.I got some bruised ribs a huge black eye and a cut open lip my other buddie got his nose broken bruised and cracked ribs and his one eye is swelling shut. we got the bikes we got ouur asses kicked but well we had fun and well be back but in a larger group and we will all leave together this time

• 3 weeks later...

shit i would of should of swung at the biggest one of them and not stoped..

defantly would of gotten beat up. but let that guy know i was there...

but seriously thank god for your friends being there...

Edited by zach45