Panet Sand is fucking stupid

Bansh-eman

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thing with planet sand is there are people there who really know their shit well. if you ask a stupid question, like where to get a clutch saver, you get a few replies and thats cool.

but if you ask a super technical question that people know the answer to but it is considered a secret, all you will get as a reply is a few smiley faces, if you get a reply at all. nobody shares the really GOOD info no matter what youre membership level is at. if you dont know the answer they simply wont tell you. i guess this is because they are hard core drag racers and wont want competitors to learn each others secrets. but that makes for a shitty forum.

and half their answers (if you do get replies) are basically "go spend money on this really expensive part or send youre parts to this super expensive machine shop that charges 3 times what a normal shop charges".

planet sand is mostly for hard core drag racers with deep wallets. that is not me. that is not most people. i made a post basically nailing a list of my grievances on the wall like martin luther did. i said to them what i said to you guys. i am now banned and i dont care

bansheehq is a better site anyways. it isnt for super technical discussions but if i need some technical shit to talk about i go to macdizzy anyways. those are some fuckin 2 stroke freaks over at macdizzy. i bet a few of them sleep with 2 stroke expansion chambers in their beds.

thing with planet sand is there are people there who really know their shit well. if you ask a stupid question, like where to get a clutch saver, you get a few replies and thats cool.

but if you ask a super technical question that people know the answer to but it is considered a secret, all you will get as a reply is a few smiley faces, if you get a reply at all. nobody shares the really GOOD info no matter what youre membership level is at. if you dont know the answer they simply wont tell you. i guess this is because they are hard core drag racers and wont want competitors to learn each others secrets. but that makes for a shitty forum.

and half their answers (if you do get replies) are basically "go spend money on this really expensive part or send youre parts to this super expensive machine shop that charges 3 times what a normal shop charges".

planet sand is mostly for hard core drag racers with deep wallets. that is not me. that is not most people. i made a post basically nailing a list of my grievances on the wall like martin luther did. i said to them what i said to you guys. i am now banned and i dont care

bansheehq is a better site anyways. it isnt for super technical discussions but if i need some technical shit to talk about i go to macdizzy anyways. those are some fuckin 2 stroke freaks over at macdizzy. i bet a few of them sleep with 2 stroke expansion chambers in their beds.

I mostly agree however, there is a large group of people on PS with big credit limits who don't do any of their own work, but claim to know everything about everything. They pass off something they heard from their builder as fact to people who don't know any better and thus continue the giant PS circle jerk. :ermm:

I mostly agree however, there is a large group of people on PS with big credit limits who don't do any of their own work, but claim to know everything about everything. They pass off something they heard from their builder as fact to people who don't know any better and thus continue the giant PS circle jerk. :ermm:

Circle jerk... :yelrotflmao:

So that's what that circular emblem in the center of your sig pic is! :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...

Charlie Ohton has been going down hill for the last 5 years. He used to have a dude that built his chasis for him 2 years ago well that dude moved on to building race cars and now he has nothing but his computer and sherry to support his ass and his kids. Mr Ohton needs to stop screwing everyone over who he builds stuff for! I remember when his welder would not get paid because Charlie would not pay for material and delayed the welder from building the chasis. Then charlie had to charge half the price just to keep people from beating the crap out of him(charlie). He is a F****** loser and needs to get a job and needs to realize he is the one burning bridges not everyone else. He is a disgrace to the sand racing world!!!

Edited by topfuel