Panet Sand is fucking stupid

Bansh-eman

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TExas Man Please dont act all hard and shit over a online Forum.If you were Really So rich and big and Tuff like you say you are you prolly wouldnt brag about it.Please I bet you didnt even know who charlie Ohton was or what his business is called and stuff.Yes I post on this site because I like it its a good site just like PS I dont give a fuk about Charlie or any of the mods they dont bother me their actually quite nice to me atleast.Im not by any means bashing this site.Lets see what your next reply is

TExas Man Please dont act all hard and shit over a online Forum.If you were Really So rich and big and Tuff like you say you are you prolly wouldnt brag about it.Please I bet you didnt even know who charlie Ohton was or what his business is called and stuff.Yes I post on this site because I like it its a good site just like PS I dont give a fuk about Charlie or any of the mods they dont bother me their actually quite nice to me atleast.Im not by any means bashing this site.Lets see what your next reply is

never said rich, Im Wealthy big difference. I have worked my ass of for every $ I have to my name, Yes I got quite a few but who is bragging? Have I yet to say Im tuff? You just did, all I said Is I will back up what I say. So I guess the same goes for you Spit out the dick and STFU. Simple. Bad Boy's Bad Boy's lol Next?

LOL I could not Help my-self I was laughing the whole time I was typing it. Thats kinda what it was sounding like so hell I went with it!

I cant help my-self I think I have drank WAy too much TOO early today. Gota love the 3 Day weekend, every other week!

Huh huh huh dick eater huh huh huh...Fuking idiot dude lol

Let me get this straight.

1. The Sand Planet place censors or bans thier members when: they speak about other websites, other engine builders, non forum sponsoring vendors and they also censor, spank and\or ban any member who gets rowdy, or says a dirty word.

2. The Sand Planet has a coupla engine builders that post there.

3. The Sand Planet has a reputation of having a lot of drag racing knowledge.

4. Chuck Ohton is hated by many.

5. Sand Planet wants to charge yas $25 bucks to be able to get PM's or search.

:confused:

1. If you can't talk about certain websites, or subjects, or people, or companies, then the forum is biased. Biased information sucks.

2. Fantasic for PS if they have some engine builders there. Can PS folk start a thread about an engine builder that is NOT a forum sponsor ??

3. The Sand Planet is for the engine tuning guys and the sand dune folk. BansheeHQ is for everyone else.

4. If you hate the guy, then do something about it. Dont visit his site. Come here and cuss out charlie, we don't ban anyone here or censor anything either, its alot of fun. Maybe if Ohton owes people money, then get the cops involved, or go find the guy. I'd like to hear some Charlie Ohton stories !!!

5. If you want to get PMs or search, then pay for it. Otherwise don't pay and quit bitchin about it.

6. This thread is great !! :starwars: Battle-on pickle smoochers !!!