Craigslist scam

I had a guy that wanted to buy my carbs from Kuwait, but had friends in NY and TX to ship them to, didn't have paypal....told him to send a certified check or money order. When it clears I'll ship them....

Wanted to wire me money to my bank and give him my bank account number....

Told him to get bent....

Like NYUK said, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is!!

So you wanted a PINK YFZ? lol JK homie.

I have had so many people try and scam me it is not even funny. It is easy to pick out if your selling something. They have this long ass email about how they are interested in your items and would like to talk about a transaction... blawblawblaw....If the reply is longer than one or two sentences, I delete it. Most of'em just want your email addy or phone number. The ones that want all your other info are the ones that should be shot.

Yea Im an idiot that actually fell for these scams.I sold a Xbox 360 on ebay...It went up to 930$.The bastard tells me he livs in africa or someshit and is buying it for his client...He sent me 930 by some paypal bullshit that said once I give a tracking number My money will go in my account...Yea Bullshit...good thing I did a second chance offer and the other guy bought it but for 300$ or someshit like that

So you wanted a PINK YFZ? lol JK homie.

It would've been for me and I'm a girl. I don't like pink but I could get away with riding it without being gay 'til I could get some new plastics for it. I mainly liked it 'cause it had all kinds of aftermarket parts on it.

I hella laughed when George told me that the guy said he didn't have a wife. :laugh: George says the guy hasn't responded to his last message though when he called him out on that.

Here's the ad for when it disappears.

up for sale is a 2004 yamaha yfz 450 in excelent shape i built it for my wife but she decided on a rhino instead it has very low hours on it and when it was ridden it was mostly putted around was very well taken care of always garaged title in hand!! It has +2 wicked a-arms and +2 wicked tie rods, works tripple rate shocks, galfer stainless braded brake lines up front, custon +1 steering stem oversize bar clamp, longhorn bars (like tag), motion pro twist throttle, pink grips, ac nerf bars with built in heel guards and pegs, ac front and rear bumper, durablue x33 adjustable rear axle, durablue axle locking nut, wave brake rotor, billet case saver, billet brake block off plate, custom pink/black shock covers all the way around, custom seat cover with 2 inches of extra foam in it for comfort, GYTR high comp. piston and rings (about 6 hours on it), HMF full exhaust with spark arrestor and quiet core, ESR intake and filter, CBR 954 battery for more cranking amps brand new, tusk billet gas cap, the headlights are 10K HID lights they will blow your mind i customized them into the original headlight casings, pink plastics with race cut front fenders with scoops, billet front brake line clamps, paddles in rear and smoothies in front, also comes with the stock tires and wheels front and rear, new barnett clutch, over $1000 in black powdercoating, pink dice valve stem covers, pink and white star whip thats it i think you won't be dissapointed with this one great gift for the wifey!!!!!!

0101110102070116092008022561a9b91fc567ba9dfa006a91.jpg

01010001020401161020080225792f1229a42db7e3120083ed.jpg

01020001161001030620080225fe20a2ab63f2d6bae900ae37.jpg

010101010301011603200802258cbb0f4d6be46a0e6c00d8ce.jpg

Edited by broncogurl

• 2 months later...

It's gone...Luckily...

Page from the link you posted..

Not Found

There is nothing here

No web page for this address

404 Error

( return to )

( craigslist )

( homepage?)

-------------

O

O ^__^

o (oo)\_______

(__)\ )\/\

||----w |

|| ||

Ain't the cow freakin' great?!?!

Whatever, there was a cow with the little thought balloon but he won't stay where I want him..

Edited by His#1_UntilSheeCameAlong