whats better rappy 660 or 400

What is the reasoning behind you being a anti honda?

Just curious, Gotta give respect when deserved, honda makes great bikes, the 450 is a awesome bike, no doubt, look at the 250r, they where top dog for how long...Listen i ride a yamaha, but ya cant sleep on the hondas..

I wouldnt get a 660 raptor, they are garbage..They are top heavy and just sloppy..

Have you ridden any of the new 450's?

Edited by wacko2000

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

any 400 but honda haha..naw theirs nothing wrong with honda they make good shit im not going to lie..but to me its like whats better ford or chevy lol ( chevy of course ) just personally i just love yamaha but im thinking bout going with the raptor..who cares if their lil top heavy just an excuse to buy more parts :evil:

o1 raptor had trans probs. 02 was upgraded (thats what wifey rides) other than that they are tall and narrow, and bicycle like a mofo in tight corners. consider a-arms and axle if your gonna get real jiggy on it. by the way, the stock aluminum upper a-arms are another weak point. oh, and intake boots. ok im done for a minute.

Thanks Sinister, I wasn't sure.

If you're going to casually ride trails...and want something CUSHY...the raptor is it. However, for agressive trails, etc. They are top heavy...fo sho.

Motor is easy to ride, the 450s liked to be rev'd a little more like a two stroke, especially the YFZ.

I understand the anti-Honda remarks...but, the 06 and newer 450Rs are very nice rides to be 100% honest.

I still think the 400EX is the best all around machine. It's not the fastest, it's not the best handling, it really doesn't do any one thing the best, but I think it does everything pretty good for the price. Since the 450s came out, 400EX prices dropped like a rock!! And those motors are about as bulletproof as it can get. If you have more need for speed...I understand.

But I had a 400EX last year...my 10 mil went boom both times at the dunes early...and I had a blast riding a piped and jetted 400 EX around the dunes. Kinda wish I wouldn't have sold it...but, oh well...

The 400Z from Suzuki is no joke...they run well. I don't know if they have any apparent problems...but they're good bikes.

I know the first LT450s had frame problems by the rear suspension...or swingarm...

Yeah, I'm wanting to get a good trail machine and add it to my collection that I can run around on, and its a toss up over the YFZ450 and the Raptor 700................

I do like the idea of the EFI so I don't need to worry about elevation and temp changes..........

Edited by Animalman294