Another new scammer

00shee00

You know, it sucks when you work hard for your money and some people scam you out of it just like Andrew Ballard.

I sent $150 for parts to him and I never got them. It's been damn near a month. He's a thief and a liar.

I just want everyone to know not to deal with him! I also had another member contact me saying that he is having

the same problem with Andrew Ballard. He sent money and no parts. This is a bunch of BS.

BAD SELLER NO DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :down::down::down::down::down:

I sent Andrew Ballard $100 for parts too and never got my shit. He will not answer my PMs or emails. I have been buying parts for a long time on here and other sites and this is the first time I got ripped off (prob not the last) and it is one of the worst feelings in the world. I mean what kind of person do you have to be to take someones money that they worked hard for and not feel any guilt. All I know is he is lucky I live on the west coast it is just to far to have a nice little chat face to face :evil:

lol....

is this the same guy that was on PS that everyone said went to jail?

how did you guys pay? if you used paypal you can get your money back.

My bad..thought that was his real name, not real and screen....

Adam Miller is the one that went to jail for stalking someone....and ripped a bunch of guys off...

You know, it sucks when you work hard for your money and some people scam you out of it just like Andrew Ballard.

I sent $150 for parts to him and I never got them. It's been damn near a month. He's a thief and a liar.

I just want everyone to know not to deal with him! I also had another member contact me saying that he is having

the same problem with Andrew Ballard. He sent money and no parts. This is a bunch of BS.

BAD SELLER NO DOUBT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :down::down::down::down::down:

Unfortunatly I sent a money order not the best but he didn't have pay pal and I really needed the parts.

I've been dealing with guys on here for a while sending money orders and have not

had anybody screw me but there is a first for eveything. Learned my lesson on this one.

There is a lot of good people on the site, but ANDREW F#$%ING BALLARD is a theaf and liar :verymad:

Unfortunatly I sent a money order not the best but he didn't have pay pal and I really needed the parts.

I've been dealing with guys on here for a while sending money orders and have not

had anybody screw me but there is a first for eveything. Learned my lesson on this one.

There is a lot of good people on the site, but ANDREW F#$%ING BALLARD is a theaf and liar :verymad:

Whats the adress you sent the money order?Is he in Cali?Thanks...lowbuckracing

hey oosheeoo fuck you buddy i told you the deal and i know for a fact it went threw so fuck you, everybody else that bought parts from me got them and had no complaint, i told you what i would do if you didnt recieve neither things, but your an ass hole and disrespectful,

O everybody else got there parts OK where are my carbs then asshole. I sent you a money order and you cashed it on the 29th on Jan I still have the receipt. Last PM I got from you sent to me on feb 3 after I had to pm you to find out even if you got my money order and you said you totally forgot and would get them out that day. 22 days later still no parts or any more PMs I even sent you some I am sure you got. So send me my parts or send my damn money back. I cant believe you would even post on here anymore you should be banned from the site and thrown in jail imo. I can post up the PMs you sent me with dates and everything If you would like to come on here and call me a asshole and disrespectful be cause stealing anothers mans money that they worked had for then coming on here and calling them a asshole is the the bottom of the barrel that is where you are.

I'm getting tired of scammers on here....andrew I'm not callling you a scammer and I am taking no sides.... butIf you sent his parts by UPS then they gave you a tracking number...Even if you ask for it they give you one I deal only wth UPS when I ship anything just for that reason..I believe it's also part of company policy to issue a tracking number on all parcels shipped by the...Give the tracking number to prove you sent them...If someone hasn't recieved parts 22 days after you cash their money order then there is something wrong...UPS does not take 30 days to ship anything...work with the guy yousold the stuff to and correct the situation....If in fact that the Shipping carrier lost the box the parts were in go and find out it's last location...they can do that...hence the reason of the tracking number...either ask UPS to give you the amount the parts were worth and/or send the buyer back his money...This is how I do business when I ship parts to people who buy the from me...