dune port job?

what did he charge you and what port job did you get

Kevin Herr did mine as well. Still in the process of tuning but I think it will run well. He did a 4mil dune port and I think the porting was $300 or $350. I bought the crank, pistons, domes and everything from him as a "one stop shop" and everything to put together the 4 mil was $1300 and change. He had less expensive options as well. He is a super great guy to work with and turn around time was AWESOME!

But, like was said earlier, do a search. There are lots of builders on here. Call around and get a feel for a few and go with one you feel comfortable with.

Good luck!

Patriot Racing

Snop, do you happen to know what kind of wait time Patriot has?? Does he only do complete builds, or will he port my cylinders? I would like to do the assembly myself. I was looking at his motor packages and recomendations on his site and am interested. His web site makes it look like his plate is pretty full. I too am looking for a builder, just gun shy at this point. A lot of the local guys around here are of the bigger is better theory with carbs, pipes, and porting and that is not what i want at this point. I just want a really strong running snappy motor that is reliable and will kick the shit out of my buddies RZ powered shee. I hear so many horror stories about bikes that run like shit, run hot, or the reliability has gone to shit i just cant pull the trigger and send my parts off just yet.

Edited by rubberneck