Dumbo Ears

jcbanshee

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No thanks, cut my old yfz and regretted it everytime it rained.

did my shee fender a few days ago, have yet to ride it. but i did ride with no front plastics once and didnt mind it. my plastics are beat tho

I just like to keep the original look personally. I have a set of racecut fronts and full rears and thought they looked good also but I mainly prefer full fenders front and rear. Just my opinion, and I know it's been said over and over since the thread started, but if people are worried about getting dirty then buy a big utility. Banshees are meant to be ridden like a banshee.

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is old but I have both cut and non cut fenders. I think the cut fenders look better on the longer drag bikes with stock a arms, and they don't need them anyway. But on extended a arm bikes i like the fenders. My front end is so wide the fenders look tiny anyway! You decide....here are my shees.

post-39741-0-94588000-1305909876_thumb.jpg

My 92 .... cut

96 .... cut

01 ...... cut

Here in Tucson it hardly ever rains and almost never snows so getting dirty isn't an issue. Most guys out here don't have air boxes or front fenders.

I wonder why Maier and Fullbore plastics don't have front fenders.....