What aftermarket intake to go with vforce 3's?

gentner8

Get a boss racing or white knucke racing intake. They have a built in crossover inbetween the carbs. It also moves the carbs up and back a little so if you run bigger carbs they dont hit on the clutch arm.

White Knuckel Racing Intake LINK

103_1864.jpg

100_2091.jpg

100_2097.jpg

100_2085.jpg

I run a pair of cascades reed stuffers with my intake. They are just a square pice of metal that allows you to not have to run the pice that slides in to the reed opeaings.

Cascade Reed Stuffers LINK

V-FORCE%20STUFFERS-corner.jpg

Thanks guys! I just ordered it! I just hope it comes with intake gaskets too. I "accidently" bought a dual pingel too......I may be looking for a new place for me and the shee when the wife finds out what I have spent this month.

Is there any medication I can take for this addiction??

Edited by gentner8

• 2 weeks later...
Well.. I guess I'm a lil late on this.. I was gonna vote for the white knuckle intake as it matches the stock stuffers in the VF3's.. So you wouldn't have to get the cascade stuffers to match.

I did get the ones from White Knuckle. My experience with the company didnt go too well. It took almost 3 weeks to get my order, and they refused to reply to any emails. When the order did arrive I got my pingel, and a brake line I didn't order, but no intake. I called again and the owner overnighted me an intake and let me keep the brake line. So it ended well.

However, after getting it and comparing it to the pix above. The Boss racing looks like it is a much better quality unit.

Edited by gentner8

they are pretty much identical. i have the white knuckle. its fine. i wouldnt worry that the finish might look a tiny bit better on the boss you cant see if any how. you got to keep in mind alot of these companies are small shops and they travle across country often for races.

I wasnt't refering to the finish, but more how its made. The transfer port on the WK is tiny compared to the one pictured above, not that that matters. The Boss one just looks like a beefier unit. Makes no diff to me as long as this intake gets my carbs straight and off of my clutch arm. Im just whining again, because its still a nice product over the stock boots that I have on it now.

BTW, did you take yours apart and put sealer on it, or should I trust in the O ring?

Edited by gentner8