RoundHouse Carrier

typhoon1911

I wanted to know if it is possible to get a roundhouse carrier for the stock swingarm and axle.

I want the easier chain adjustment, but I don't need to change the swingarm.

Thanks,

Alan

Note Really You can have a piece welded on But it would still involve taking the Swinger off, I suggest you try E-bay for A complete Replacement You can alway's find good deal's for 100 to 200 dollars with a carrier.

I wanted to know if it is possible to get a roundhouse carrier for the stock swingarm and axle.

I want the easier chain adjustment, but I don't need to change the swingarm.

If it is possible, it's going to be extremely Nig Rigged. Never heard of any contraption like that.

Save a few $$$ and get a nice new Swingarm. If you're not interested in going longer, I see stock size all the the time. They seemt o be easier to get used than +4. Personally, I love having a +4. I only ride sand though

To put a roundhouseing carrier on a stockswingarm and make it look nice you should weld the carrier tube on. It only really looks good if you shorten the swingarm to fit the carrier tube. You could weld some tabs on the the carrrier tube and bolt it to the stock swingarm but it would look cobbled and probably be weak unless you added more iron. Bobman13 is right you can find many good deals on swingarms. I just picked up a like new chrome lonestar +2 for $150 off the internet. Just stay away from the cheap swingers made from mild steel or no gusseting at the shock mount.

post-13417-1202061320_thumb.jpg

ive done the roundhouse conversion to stock swingarms many times before. ive done them for prolly 5 members here on the site. i have done them where the swingarm is off the bike and i did one for myself where i left the swingarm on. never had an issue.

Do you have any tips on how to do this, I have a stock swinger laying around that I would like to try this on, Just not sure on what materials to buy.

Do you have any tips on how to do this, I have a stock swinger laying around that I would like to try this on, Just not sure on what materials to buy.

I would like to know about this as well.

Thanks for all the input.

If I do get an aftermarket swingarm, I heard that the Banshee could use a +2 (this is a play only bike that will see no sand).

Thanks Again...

Alan