Case splitter

shee4speed

banshee doesnt use a case spliter. the halfs just lay together horizontally with silicon to seal them. you might be able to split the case on the blasters without it, give Kevin at Herr Jugs Racing a call, his wife has a blaster he might know of a way to seperate it without the tool.

inever oped a shee motor up is it really hard? Is there alot of parts that could fall out or any kind of spring that i half to worry about in there. I have a motor that i want to build but im not sure on how to build it i have never built a motor before.

I just finished mine, took me awhile but it was my first time and I tend to be very meticulous about things. Pick up the Clymer manual for the banshee if you don't have that, it is a must in my opinion. One very important tip, make sure you keep everything clean, don't let dirt get in there. Take your time, make sure you have the proper tools, and follow torque specs. The case halves do not use a gasket, you need to pick up a tube of Yamabond or the stuff I used Threebond 1211, Jeff at F.A.S.T. Racing sells it. It is really not that hard, just intimidating the first time you do it.

I just finished mine, took me awhile but it was my first time and I tend to be very meticulous about things. Pick up the Clymer manual for the banshee if you don't have that, it is a must in my opinion. One very important tip, make sure you keep everything clean, don't let dirt get in there. Take your time, make sure you have the proper tools, and follow torque specs. The case halves do not use a gasket, you need to pick up a tube of Yamabond or the stuff I used Threebond 1211, Jeff at F.A.S.T. Racing sells it. It is really not that hard, just intimidating the first time you do it.

I have alot of tools so there isnt to much that i will half to get there and i ordered the clymer manual tonight i will half to wait till i get to georgia to get it thought its being sent there to my other house. Did it cost you alot to rebuild your motor? I would like to know how to even check things like the cranck and other parts so i hope the book will help me out there as well