Wider axle now that a-arms are extended?

bonzai272

Ive read around on here that g-force is a good brand axle for the money from Rocky Mountain. Im curious to know if its worth the money to get a wider axle now that my front end is wider from the a-arms. I mainly use this for sand dunes. I havent taken it out yet since the a-arms but will do so this weekend and see what it feels like. Anybody have any opinions or experience with wider front end but leaving the rear stock?

I recently just purchased some yfz450 front shocks with arms.... and i have had this question to.... Do i really need to widen the axle?

the answer to that or what i heard is If you don't widen the axle but you have longer arms It will affect the steering otherwise and make the bike push in turns.

I also just got a durablue for 100 bucks! but here is the chart for all axles on the market fromt best to worst

http://atvsuspensiontech.com/files/axle_test_results.pdf

and as you can see rpm dominator II did the best

Edited by 714banshee380

I don't have a g force, but have read many very very good things about them. apparently cant beat them for the price.