trade full bores

chevyeatr

do you have front and rear? are you looking for front a rear plus tank? do you want ft fenters or race cut? I have some and a good deal a new ones.

Yes, I do have front and rear fenders. I am looking to trade for front , rear, and tank. I would also prefer full fenders that are uncut. Thanks

why are u going back to stock ???? keep ur fullbores and get a bad ass paint job. there's to guys on the forum that paint plastic. they are working on my fullbore at the moment.

i just love the look of fullbores. i kind of hate to point this out but damn... a full set of fullbores is worth alot more than stock plastic.

why are u going back to stock ???? keep ur fullbores and get a bad ass paint job. there's to guys on the forum that paint plastic. they are working on my fullbore at the moment.

i just love the look of fullbores. i kind of hate to point this out but damn... a full set of fullbores is worth alot more than stock plastic.

Yah, I know that i am getting ripped but its for my sons bike and he likes the stock plastics more than the fullbores.