got raped on whoops

so i was out to dayriding some whoops, basicly 3 triples the last 1 is wide so i took it 4th pinned and didint make itmy back end shot up and i hit the last ramp which twisted my steering wheele, and so my foot fell off. well got the bike back on all four but with my foot under the left tire and the tire skided al the way up my leg (missed my private parts though)be posting the vid in a few hours

so i was out to dayriding some whoops, basicly 3 triples the last 1 is wide so i took it 4th pinned and didint make itmy back end shot up and i hit the last ramp which twisted my steering wheele, and so my foot fell off. well got the bike back on all four but with my foot under the left tire and the tire skided al the way up my leg (missed my private parts though)be posting the vid in a few hours

salamaat

sa3ood :evil:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Glad you are ok. Atleast you have the balls to do something like that. I dont ride that fast. I'm too scared to get hurt and then i will be out of work collecting disability which doesnt pay shit.

i dont have a job, and i DONT mind missing school ;)

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...