Best pipe, intake, jets, and reeds to buy?

F.BEJARANO

I agree, use the search. But if you do dune riding, trails and drag racing I would go with the T5's for pipes. VForce 3's and a set of billet aluminum intakes with the rubber boot you can change out. Trinity, Boss, K&T, all kinds of people make them. Step up to some 33mm carbs for a stock motor and you will be set.

Advance your timing by modding the stock plate or buying an aftermarket one. Get a cool head of some sort if you don't have one yet.

Basic stock bike mods...

cool head

advance timing

reeds

pipes

intakes and carbs

K&N pod filters for above carbs.

then do some porting to really wake it up.

When you advance the timing, Is there any problem with running premium pump gas? About how many degrees does it advance it?

4 degrees is good on a stock bike. Ability to run different gas depends on altitude, compression, squish, blah blah blah...

do a search.

Im also rocking stock carbs with my port and some other stuff and the bike rips....

I have T5's and I think they are great...

pipes-reeds-compression bump-timing advance- and a good filter and you will have a totally different machine..

My timing is advanced +4, I run 93 and Its all good.

Ditto on the above. I have 2 shees. Both T5's, Vforce reeds, +4 timing. One has K&N pods, the other UNI stock replacement. Soon both to have cool heads with 20cc domes. You will not believe it is the same bike.

So, Im debating on getting a pro design with k&n filter and just removing the air lid or pods. What do you guys think

• 2 weeks later...