Flat track in NY

KyleMan-shee

• 2 years later...

What's up guys, i'm dying to start doing some flat track racing. Does anyone know of any tracks near upstate New York? This state sucks for any trail riding but if anyone knows of some tracks i really want to get in to this..

Thanks-

Kyleman.

frozen ocean mx park races flat track and mx every week. its just outside of auburn ny. where are you located i live in ny and we are always lookin for people and places to ride

• 6 months later...

not sure if you have heard of it or not but limerock speedway just outside of leroy will be holding like 3-4 races this year, and if it works out will be adding quads to the normal race program. The track is a hard packed banked 1/8 mile. the more people we get the better chance we can have at getting a new track to run. if your interested lmk and i can get you the info on the dates and directions if needed

• 3 weeks later...

What's up guys, i'm dying to start doing some flat track racing. Does anyone know of any tracks near upstate New York? This state sucks for any trail riding but if anyone knows of some tracks i really want to get in to this..

Thanks-

Kyleman.

Hey bro whatvpart of upstate u from...we have an atv club..we do drags and rides every year if your interested.hit me up

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

there is an open pratice at limerock speedway this sat the 23rd. and 3 race dates after that

04-30-2011

07-23-2011

08-27-2011

tell your friends and family...the more we get the better chances we have of getting a new full time track for quads.....i can send you or anyone else info on rules or classes just ask or email me back at FLAT_TRACKER_044@yahoo.com........ so lmk guys

• 2 weeks later...

you guys willl be super close to limerock.....we are racing sunday (weather permitting).....you guys should stop by and come race....we have 10 guys now and 2 classes so im sure we have a spot for you lol lmk

give me the info where from mass so its not that close to us.we have to plan for it.do you guys have a schedual let me know

limerock speedway, we race every weekend, gates open at 4pm...pratice starts at 6pm....racing starts at 7pm. the track is 1/8th mile (i think) semi banked so its not a true flat track but the banking is worlds of fun to put a tire on the berm and ride it all the way around, throttle pinned. We have 3 classes depending on turn out. cash payouts to top 2 classes...throphies to the 3rd class. great food..huge stands...and very friendly people to be around. for any other info reguarding classes and rules...please pm your email and ill send them to you as an attachment... for directions please visit the track web site at www.limerockspeedway.com thanks guys hope to catch some of you there