Rattlesnake Weekend

spurdy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just incase any of you dont visit waynoka.com the city council approved money to employee quite a few extra Leo's to patrol the camps and dunes, and yes you can get a dui on a 4 wheeler...

i only drink at night and my shee has no lights...so hopefully no dui for me lol. i'm sure they will hand out a bunch. funnyest think i saw was 2yr ago there was a group that put a tar in the bed of a truck and filled it up with water. hap a bunch of girls riding in the back topless. cop just walked up and opened the tailgate. the water took 3 of the girls out of the truck and onto the pavement. boobs were floppin everywere...lol

Edited by tidos76

sounds good. did he get the stator worked out? me and donny were up there the other day helpin him

It has the older style PVL coils and there is not a way to test them. They want you to send them back to the factory for testing, so he ordered a bunch of shit. We ohmed all of the other componets of the entire ignition system and evrything comes out to spec. We will see today if it fires with the new coils and CDI design.

It was damn cold last year, and the snow was shitty. Hopefully it won't be to bad.

my only worry from what i have seen is the 10-15mph wind!

yeah donny called me cause i was the only one that knew how to ohm a (stock)stator, thanks to the hq of course. i'm leavin okc around 3 fri. but i have alot of work to do today to get ready. still have to make a stop by brians

ya i seen the genral lee running it looked dialed in pretty good it was haulin some ass!

That bike was slick!!! there was was some bad bikes on the drags, Phils drag bike was running like no other. there was only one i saw that was kepten up that was a green lonestar frame with a stainless tank.