Rattlesnake Weekend

spurdy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my groups suppose to be there.. camp sites full already. we reserved 3 rooms at a hotel... i think 170 a room for 2 nites.

We have a room at the hotel and our buddies should have a campsite on the northend. We reserved rooms at the new hotel. We are going down on Wednesday evening.

• 2 weeks later...
Does Kermit have any type of facilities like showers/shitters and such? I usually go to LS its closer. How does Kermit compare to LS?

Not near as crowed as LS. Its a smaller grain sand and the dunes are around 50ft. They have some great bowls. Its been awhile since I have been there. Here is the website "http://kermitsandinc.com/". I was going to call them in March to see about the water and electricity situation. I like it out there, its about the same distance from DFW to either one. When I decide to go duning I watch the weather at both places to see which one I want to go to.

• 1 month later...
me and 3 of my boys are coming from Va, my shee is mainly in stock outfit, 2 worked 450s and a stock preddy. is it worth a 23 hour drive from VA. ? 800 dollars in gas, and is there any places open 24 hrs so we can park close by and sleep in truck and trailer ? :biggrin:

YEA THERE ALL SORT OF CAMPING SPOTS BUT BETTER GET AS SOON AS YOU CAN, THEY GO QUICK ON SNAKE HUNT.