man goes into pub with dog

streetshee

ok,a mungrel is a mixed race dog, play with the word and you have mongol,play with mongol a bit and you could have down syndrome,the dog is called syndrome,when it jumps up he sez down syndrome. i know down syndrome has nothing to do with mongols but its close ok.

I give up.. still not gettin it :shrug:

mongol is a slightly bad word for a spastic or someone with a severe mental disability. u could say that an American pitbull crossed with a poodle is a spastic or a mongol,of course the real term for a mixed race dog is mungrel not mongol. any better? cos i give up now. lol lol. :cool:

mongol is a slightly bad word for a spastic or someone with a severe mental disability. u could say that an American pitbull crossed with a poodle is a spastic or a mongol,of course the real term for a mixed race dog is mungrel not mongol. any better? cos i give up now. lol lol. :cool:

lol well after beating that one into the dirt.... its just the differance in humor and slang from one country to another :)

Oooh Oooh I get it YOU have down syndrome :clap: It took me a minute but i got it. lol just joking man. :beer: