PT MIDS FROM TR6s

Washburn

Im going from the Toomey TR6s to Paul Turner Midrange pipes do you guys know if there is any rejetting required?

I have the Trinity 2:1 intake with a single PWK35 48 Piolet and 190 main needle on the 3rd clip. Im gonna throw some 210s in there cause it did get colder but is there any other info I should know about?

Yeah Ill be getting a set of them sooner or later (I want my AntiVibe stem first though) but I asked Cody about riding this week and he said Ide get stuck pulling it out of the shed, heh. Its pretty nasty up there and the only other machines out are snowmobiles. It looks like next week it will be better and if I have to Ill buy some 4 snows he has them in stock and he has that sweet ass foot pedal tire changer, and it only takes me 2 minutes riding the Banshee on the road to get to his shop from my place. Im pretty damn lucky to be within 4 miles of the best shop Ive ever been to.