4 mill paddles

kawiking

im thinking of putting my 4 mill crank in with my stock ported cylns... or maybe waiting for a cub cylns.

? is what paddles do you run for a 4 mill. im running 22-10-8 9 paddle tripple buffs. i was wondering if just putting in the crank now would over do those paddles. their pretty damn new and hate to get ride of them .

post ur paddles for your 4 mills..cubs or stock cyln.

thanks

im thinking of putting my 4 mill crank in with my stock ported cylns... or maybe waiting for a cub cylns.

? is what paddles do you run for a 4 mill. im running 22-10-8 9 paddle tripple buffs. i was wondering if just putting in the crank now would over do those paddles. their pretty damn new and hate to get ride of them .

post ur paddles for your 4 mills..cubs or stock cyln.

thanks

Those ones you have will be fine. I ran 22-11-10 10 paddle extremes on my 421 on gas, but I am only 145 lbs too. I think the ones you have would be pretty dang good.

145lbs ???? im sittin about 180 lbs. i think i just found my new jockey !!!! :biggrin:

Thats on a heavy day too.. i run around around 142 with my clothes on most of the time.

Ill wear my speedo... lol :yelrotflmao:

:down: ....

i have a friend with 12 paddle haulers on his 4-cub.... but for some reason he couldnt pull second... he had 9's like mine and said he spun them off..

i can pull 2nd with my ported stock cylns and spin them pretty good.. perfect tire for my set up now. i was thinking maybe i could just up my gearing alittle.

My 4mil is ported stock cylinders. The bike is heavy with the a-aarms shocks, swinger, anti vibe, ect. I'm a 230 pound rider and I have 15-41 gearing. I run the 21X12X8 8 paddle haulers. Unless its a down hill start I have to drop it in 1st. But once I get rolling the tires allow me to go through the rpm's quickly and the gears. I have a lot of top end with these tires and gearing. Depends on what type riding you do. Friends with same motor have more paddles and take me out of the hole, but I pull them and pass'em by fourth gear, espically on shooting some big hills. Also depends if you are setting up drag or dune bike or combo.

Less side wall allows for easier sliding the ass end but you sacrafice top end so find a balance if you are doing both.

• 1 month later...