Herr Jugs Racing

sled

I got my jugs back today and they look dam good. Kevin was real helpful and cleaned my jugs up real nice. they still had a score in them after they got bored. he clean them up real nice and the score mark is gone. his turn around was faster than he said also. I mailed them maybe two weeks ago and i got them back today. Im still waiting on other parts and money though, so i cant put it together yet. kinda sucks, i cant wait to see how it runs!! :evil:

I got my jugs back today and they look dam good. Kevin was real helpful and cleaned my jugs up real nice. they still had a score in them after they got bored. he clean them up real nice and the score mark is gone. his turn around was faster than he said also. I mailed them maybe two weeks ago and i got them back today. Im still waiting on other parts and money though, so i cant put it together yet. kinda sucks, i cant wait to see how it runs!! :evil:

kevin is a great guy.let me know how you like it when you get it together.what kind of port job did you get.

ill try and take pic tomorrow, i didnt have time today. Im probably not gonna have this bike running for a little while. i have a lot of projects and bills! :down:

o yeah its a dune/play port. i guess ill have to wait and see how i like.

Edited by sled

My motor arrived at Kevin's this past Wed. I've seen the work he did on my brother's bike (Simple MX port that feels awesome) and can't wait to see how my motor turns out.

I'm also in the same boat as you. Once I get my motor back I'll be waiting on the frame and other parts to be powder coated before I get the chance to see how it runs. Good luck with the rest of your build and let us know how well the bike pulls, I have other friends who need to be convinced.

You got lucky with that nick in the front transfer. The floors dropped past it but the roof almost didn't make it. The chamfer of the port took it out. That was close.

I thought you said it was on the intake side. All things said and done it came out perfect. With the bike set up right it will absolutely fly! Let me know if you have trouble setting it up.

My motor arrived at Kevin's this past Wed. I've seen the work he did on my brother's bike (Simple MX port that feels awesome) and can't wait to see how my motor turns out.

I'm also in the same boat as you. Once I get my motor back I'll be waiting on the frame and other parts to be powder coated before I get the chance to see how it runs. Good luck with the rest of your build and let us know how well the bike pulls, I have other friends who need to be convinced.

Your motor is finished. I just need to bolt the cylinders and head back on. Then it gets packed and shipped. Careful with this one, it will walk your brothers like it was going backwards.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

:beer:

You got lucky with that nick in the front transfer. The floors dropped past it but the roof almost didn't make it. The chamfer of the port took it out. That was close.

I thought you said it was on the intake side. All things said and done it came out perfect. With the bike set up right it will absolutely fly! Let me know if you have trouble setting it up.

thanks, yeah ill let you know when i get it finished. I was amazed you got the nick out of it. ill probably got back to working on it after the new year.

thanks again.

PS i didnt know you were on here.

Your motor is finished. I just need to bolt the cylinders and head back on. Then it gets packed and shipped. Careful with this one, it will walk your brothers like it was going backwards.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

I'm looking forward to it, Josh and I are already starting to talk smack to one another. Once I get the motor back it will be a couple more weeks before I can ride, I'm powder coating the frame and new swingarm.

I can't believe it only took a week from getting the motor to building it and shipping it back out. Thanks again, and I'm sure you will be hearing from my brother shortly after we race.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Now he just has to learn to ride better then me, ya jerk. :biggrin:

I'm anxious to ride it once we throw it back together. It might be a bit as we're waiting for the new powdercoating oven to come in so we can shoot the frame.

I'm hoping that I don't like it too much or you'll be seeing some more boxes show up from my shop in the near future. :down:

I'm looking forward to it, Josh and I are already starting to talk smack to one another.

Yeah, yeah, little guy. It's funny how you FINALLY might be able to back up the smack talk.

Long story short: Zach was going through boxes of plugs for months thinking that his jetting was off. He couldn't understand why I'd hammer him on drags. With same mods (minus pipes), I would consistantly walk him. Then we finally switched bikes and I was able to beat him when he was riding mine as well.

There's a reason why I go through transmission parts and he doesn't though. :ermm: