broken twist throttle

13bturbofc

well i have a problem with my banshee i was riding the other day and the twist throttle got stuck at full throttle so i quick turned the key off and relized some how the insides of the twist throttle came apart and im screwed i had to walk back home in the snow to get my other 4 wheeler to tow it home and i couldnt find rope so i had to use jumper cables to tow it hahahaha anyways... anyone know what could be wrong with the thing? if i twist the throttle it dosent spring back it just stays wide open..what should i do now?

that's in the carbs. do you have an open element air filter? mine sucked some water and froze open.

yes i have open dual K&N elements and i was riding in the snow so i guess thats possible.. and the other day it did the same thing for a second after i washed it outside in the cold but then it came unstuck and worked ok until now.. i have the TORS removed already and i have the stock thumb throttle that i want to put back on but im not sure if i have to switch the cable to do so and im not sure what has to be done with the wires coming out of the stock thumb throttle asembaly? can i use the same cable?

ok so i just went out to the garage and to check it out and now the throttle works fine?? i guess it was frozen.

so how do i prevent it from sticking again so easily i mean i only rode it for like 5 min and it got stuck. and if i do decide to go back to the thumb throttle what cable do i need to buy? just the stock cable or do i need a special one because i have the TORS removed? sorry for the newb question lol

ok so i just went out to the garage and to check it out and now the throttle works fine?? i guess it was frozen.

so how do i prevent it from sticking again so easily i mean i only rode it for like 5 min and it got stuck.

I lube my slides with Cable Life lube. It says for cables and throttle slides. Try that.