F.A.S.T. Racing CLOSED

jeepman380

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got off the phone with Jeff and he asked me to post on here that tomarrow(mon) he will be partially back in buisness.. He is going to use a generator for the bare necesities.. Phones are still out so he has told me to post his cell on here.. He doesn't get the greatest cell service out there so asked that you please leave a message and he will get back to you. Also payment will have to be in form of M.O. or paypal.. His CC machine is down(because phone is down).. For shipping he is able to ship USPS. :thumbsup:

The number is 1-785-364-6610.. Again that is his cell and be sure to LEAVE A MESSAGE..

RIPPEN

i just called jeffs shop phone and it worked..... he said he s still with out power . he said his cell phones been blowing up all day .. lol !!!

i told him id wait till he's not so busy to buy my exhaust clamps..... i went to lowes and home de.. and couldnt find any hose big enough to put on my pipes for now.. :( all they had was 3/4)