post your sand setup

pitbike26

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look forward to seeing it! Having a baby in May, so the only addition to my bike this year will be a badly needed lockup. Used to work fine w/heavy springs till I got the override. Smoked two clutches last year. The second one I put in, first couple passes it would launch hard and carry the front wheels down the strip, then get milder and milder every run. After 10 passes on a new clutch, couldn't even tell you were grabbing gears.

Congratulations on the kid!

I remember you were having some clutch problems out there.

Straight duner. Extended swinger, seat cover, chrome valve stems and some other misc stuff.

PDR_0059.jpg

C'mon Brad.. That thing is a straight show bike!! :biggrin: Or at least it should be..

Edited by Fouledout421

1996 red and white shee, Ported, Polished, .20 overboar, pro circut pipes (soon to get some shears or CPI's) V force reeds, 34 mm PWK carbs, custom K&N filters, 6in extended swing arm from cascade with alum holder, Dura blue axle, varius parts yellow powdercoated, 18paddle paddle brats on 8in ITP sport rims, front sandstar tiers on ITP sport rims, aftermarket ignition,