Political Discussion...

jayzx10r

First, i don't know if it is appropriate to post political POV on this site, so if it gets removed....didn't mean to get you as mad as I was when I posted this!!

That being said...I live in a "border state" and am getting pissed at the blatant disregard for common courtesy exhibited by people that DIDN'T arrive here the way my Grandparents did...LEGALLY!!

Dude cuts me off on the road, flips me off, then endangers others on the road so he can posture to his friends in his beater '80s Chevy with BC Mexico plates (that means No Insurance)...flashing his signs.

Totally his fault, but hey...why take responsibility for your actions. I'm getting tired of the taggers, anchor babies, and bussed in gangs to the local schools.

My mindset is becoming.....Get The Hell Out!!!!!

So Here Goes: What The Government Needs To Do To Get Rid Of Illegals.

1. Remove the 14th Amendment from the Constitution. If ANY federal document should have had a 25-year "sunset" clause...this was the one!! This has perversely been re-re-misinterpreted to insinuate that a person born here of non-American parents is somehow an instant American. This amendment was inserted to aid the offspring of black slaves to become American citizens.

2. Offspring generated from the coupling of 2 non-Americans deposited on American Soil should be considered the fruit of illegal activity...and be treated as such. If a drug dealer or congressman buys a home, boat, car, etc, and are "busted," the government takes all these goodies away because they were purchased with illegally obtained money...the "fruit" of illegal activity. Illegal alien children are the "fruit" of illegal activity...they shouldn't earn citizenship for breaking and entering. Null and Void the Auto-Citizenship thing.

3. Any government program "for the people" must include wording stipulating "American." Case in point: "no child left behind" would be "no American child left behind."

4. Only Americans have "Constitutional Rights". Non-Americans have "Human Rights" which services are paid for by their host country.

5. Amnesty prior to 1986. (In Cali, they gave amnesty to all illegals in 1986) Anyone here illegally here since 1986 would have to become citizens through the INS. No exceptions. The "anchor baby" exception would be void starting from 1986. Got to have an actual start date for any program.

6. First day of school attending children and their parents require proof of American citizenship. No proof, no education.

7. Same goes for ANY taxpayer funded social services...no proof of citizenship, no service.

8. No driver's license without proof of citizenship in ALL STATES.

9. Gang activity/tagging = 2 strike law then deportation to your home country.

10. Working knowledge of English required.

11. Police can enforce immigration policy.

12. 2 year limit OK'd for racial profiling.

13. Drivers license required to buy gasoline. If someone uses his or her ID to obtain fuel for an alien, $1000, $3000, $5000, $7500, $10,000 fine-and jail time. Deportable offense. Children can buy 1/2 gallon for personal use.

14. Institute a "worker program" that tracks visiting workers. Require mandatory updates from employers. Ankle bracelets. No job...no need to be here.

If there are 20+ million illegal aliens in America, that means that 1 out of 15 are a drain on our society. You have probably noticed that most illegal aliens don't integrate...they bring their misery with them. Crime, fenced yards, bright night yard lighting....

Ask yourself this...if illegals became the majority, do you truly believe they will treat you with the compassion and understanding they currently receive right now?

Notice I'm not downing any particular race, color, or country of origin.

Edited by jayzx750

:blink::blink: :ermm: :blink:

I bet WE do piss off alot of people! if the only way to be heard as a people is to be loud and PISSED then be so! I am AMERICAN By BIRTH BUT I AM TEXAN BY THE GRACE OF GOD!! I see people treat my state like shit! I hunt DEEP SOUTH Texas and every season my cabin is broke into. My fences are cut so these people can get through even though I have ladders every 500 yards on my fence just to stop this shit!

Edited by TexasBansheeMan

We are a bunch of hypocrits if you ask me. When the majority first came over- English, Spanish, Scottish, Irish, Italian, and Germans - all they had to do was sneak on a boat and land on American soil- what are the mexicans doing different? We took a large part of America from the Mexicans. If they get here- let them be legal. Problem solved- they get to pay into social security and taxes like ourselves- end of story. Stop crying about the Mexicans that are here and start crying about our Government that lets them in. Greatest military force on the planet and we can't stop 3rd world people from hopping fences- nickuh please! It's a big planet- learn to share, learn to care.

We are a bunch of hypocrits if you ask me. When the majority first came over- English, Spanish, Scottish, Irish, Italian, and Germans - all they had to do was sneak on a boat and land on American soil- what are the mexicans doing different? We took a large part of America from the Mexicans. If they get here- let them be legal. Problem solved- they get to pay into social security and taxes like ourselves- end of story. Stop crying about the Mexicans that are here and start crying about our Government that lets them in. Greatest military force on the planet and we can't stop 3rd world people from hopping fences- nickuh please! It's a big planet- learn to share, learn to care.

Im not sharing shit, they can get the fuck out. i have lost 1 car almost lost another to these fuckers. Am i ever going to see my thousands of dollars i have lost? i think not. They want to come here legally then fine, but when they endanger everything i have worked my fucking ass of for because they think they are 'above' our law, they can get the fuck out. And before you spout off and call me narrow minded and to stfu, pm me for my paypal address so you can pay for their mistakes, then oyu may say anything you want about me.

share. fuk share. do they share with us when we go to mexico? fuk no. you might want to do a little research on this fuks coming in. they commit more violent crimes then any other population. plus they mooch our medical system. take advantage of welfare. and how someone that isnt even a citizen can get federal sanctioned money is beyond me. now you say that we have the strongest military in the world. problem is its not the militarys job to protect the fuking borders. its our job to fight wars. once the war is in america then we will step in.

you know its bad when they get better health care then our own citizens..

exactly. look up how many americans last year alone had to file bankruptcy due to midical bills they couldnt afford. then loo at these fuking rats infesting our cuontry getting free medical care.

I dont believe you are fully capturing the whole point. Say someone was ALLOWED to break into your home, eat your food, use your shit (and not clean it up), and then do your wife (totally hypothetical situation... i just want you to know where im coming from). Then on top of that, when you tell other people (who can actually do something about it) they dont seem to listen or care. They just hope that the problem will go away and or solve itself.

Would you fucking share? I know im not.

We didnt take a large part of mexico from the mexicans... we won it, in a war.... The way land is won... Which is the way ever other country in the history of this great green earth has done it.

you know its bad when they get better health care then our own citizens..

For sure, my mom works at a health clinic in San Jose, and i went to visit her the other day after i got out of class... Tell me about it. I was stunned

I don't think you all are getting the big picture. They do not get better healthcare then us- we are entiled to everything they are. Laws are written indiscrimatively. We do not choose to live like them because we are past that- not that our not so distant relatives didn't. They do not mooch off a health care and tax system- we voted laws in that let's them- they had absolutely nothing to do with it.

As for crime rates- of course hispanics have the highest crime rates. Too bad you don't read through the blinders. You can't look at hispanics commit 20% of crime- especially when they're 50% of the population. If you look at % of crime based on race popultion- you'll see other races top the chart.

The blame lies in Gov. and employers, they make it favorable for these poor people to live here because it is good for buisness. Employers do not have to pay into social security and health care for illegals, they also do not have to give benifits. In return they provide services at a cheaper rate and more of it, we eat it up and buy more waste more- because it's cheap. The goverment taxes us and they make money as long as we're buying( and we are buying). It doesn't stop there- Big buisness is in on it too. These people are poor and trying, they are the ones that fill the part time positions that the big buisness stores set up. They rotate part time shifts around the clock so they do not have to pay out benifits either. Benifits are full time employees only.

As for the free handouts you say they get- bullchit. Nothings free- they pay the worst price. Gov handouts are nothing short of Federal Suppression. They got away with it with African Amer. for years until they started to smarten up. Give it free so they don't compete for it.

As for the smart guy that says we won the Mexican land in a war- it's how it's done? Then I guess Saddam did nothing wrong- we should pull out, let Palistinians have at them Isrealis, And let the Guerilas take over the Panama canal? Or are we the only ones with that right- but wouldn't that make us hypocrits?

u my friend are looking into a glass of shit for answers. the illegal immagrent DO infact have benifit GREATLY from the programs setup. The health care is provided for FREE!!!! we pickup the tax. next time you get hurt stop by your local ER and see what your bill is. sure you probly dont have to pay for it becuase your paying insurance. guess what they get no bill. as for the "Gov handouts are nothing short of Federal Suppression" bullshit! tell that to Shaniqua thats driving the BMW or Escalade to the grocery store and buying her food with foodstamps. that doesnt sound like "Federal Suppression" to me.

and YES we did win the land in a war. its funny that he posted that becasue i thought of it after posting but didnt edit it. so to say Saddam did nothing wrong blah blah blah, guess what we arnt fighting to win his land. we are fighting because is ties to terrorists. when its finally said and done guess who is keeping the land... not the U.S.

Rather then listening to your college porfessor and CNN you might want to do a little crucial thinking on your own. Are there issues with this country ? ABSOLUTLY! But allowing this bullshit doesnt fix THIS PROBLEM!

As for the smart guy that says we won the Mexican land in a war- it's how it's done? Then I guess Saddam did nothing wrong- we should pull out, let Palistinians have at them Isrealis, And let the Guerilas take over the Panama canal? Or are we the only ones with that right- but wouldn't that make us hypocrits?

Well debating on whether or not sadam did something wrong would depend on your view point. He did attack our country, but not to gain land in an actual struggle for land or goods. He did it to damage, and cheap shot america, because he thinks that american people are scum. Then we reacted back, and we are trying to neaturalize the terrorist threat. We didnt just sneak up on the mexicans and rope off a portion of their land. And i may be wrong... but didnt we end up paying mexico for the land that we won from them?

The US, is not trying to take over some of the countries in the mid east so that we can branch out and make a sub division of the united states, so you cant even really compaire what is happening between the two. :geek:

and YES we did win the land in a war. its funny that he posted that becasue i thought of it after posting but didnt edit it. so to say Saddam did nothing wrong blah blah blah, guess what we arnt fighting to win his land. we are fighting because is ties to terrorists. when its finally said and done guess who is keeping the land... not the U.S.

Rather then listening to your college porfessor and CNN you might want to do a little crucial thinking on your own. Are there issues with this country ? ABSOLUTLY! But allowing this bullshit doesnt fix THIS PROBLEM!

They attacked us just to kill people, so i guess were doing the same... But the thing is that our "intent" is not to kill civilians... and theirs was to kill anyone. I dont see any taking of land here...