what kind of pipes

robh55

Trinity and cpi are 2 different style pipes.

I have trinity's and love them. they are stainless steel rather than chrome steel and the silencers are billet aluminum and are awesome. the come on hard and strong in the midrange and pull like hell up top.

Trinity and cpi are 2 different style pipes.

I have trinity's and love them. they are stainless steel rather than chrome steel and the silencers are billet aluminum and are awesome. the come on hard and strong in the midrange and pull like hell up top.

okay thats what ill get

thanks

I'd go with the Trinity's. Good pipe for trailing and double duty on dunes. Not the best for trails or dunes, but a good compromise to do both. Plus You don't have the rust issues with the trinitys like cpi or toomeys out in the salt air of pismo. Stay clear of shears for trail riding. A lot also depends on what mods your quad has and what porting.

There is no "best pipe" for every riding style.

You don't really want CPI of Shearer pipes unless you are getting a pretty

agressive port job. They are DRAG pipes.

I think the pipes you have are pretty good for the riding style you have

mentioned.

I have also used FMF Gold Series Fattys for similar riding with a mild trail/dune port.

I was really impressed with them especially once I changed to K&N filter pods(no airbox).

I have also heard really good things about all of the other major name pipes.

If you make no other changes though, you will probably notice more of an appearance

change than a performance one.

Theres nothing wrong with the pro circuits for trails, they are good midrange pipes!! For trails go for DMC aliens, Toomey t5s, pro circuits and fmfs.

No such a thing as a bad pipe, there is pipe for every riding style out there, it all depends what suits you.