jim from passion racing

banshee332

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool deal. let me know how it runs. what kind of motor did you have jim build you?

Well nothing crazy like some of these machines out there..

I live in New York, we really dont have acces to that much, Im a recreational rider,

I do alotl of trails as well so didnt want to make it crazy carzy fast, I wanted it reliable

He suggested His hot mx port

my cylinders where virgins she he went .20 over

and a bunch of other little mods to get some more power.

I think my only down fall will be that Im still going to have my stock carbs, I dont know what the outcome with those will be, I guess Ill find out in another week or so...

Complete tear down

hot mx port

bored .20 over

v-force reeds

Noss head 21 cc domes

lighten flywheel

shift star mod

T5's

new clutch

true and welded crank

stock carbs.

that might be all.. should be a big differnce from my stock shee that only had T5's and v-force reeds

jim does an awesome job on engines, i cant say enough for my cheetha drag port he did, as well as my brothers 421 cub that flat gets it. jims an awesome builder and his customer service is out of this world!!!!! there are 6 people in my crew alone that run passion engines and dont have bad thing to say.

KEEP IT UP JIM.

travis

nice!, glad to hear this stuff. He's currently porting my cylinders as well. Going with a 12 port stroker dune port. I use to run a drag ported stock stroke motor but I got tired of the no-torque crazy power style. but i still want the high horsepower figure. I think this motor should do it for me, high hp torquey motor. anybody else run the 12 port stroker?? how you like it?

I thank all of you ,and all the HQr's Ive done business with over the years. Without your support, the data research I do wouldn't be possible...thanks again...Jim

Well nothing crazy like some of these machines out there..

I live in New York, we really dont have acces to that much, Im a recreational rider,

I do alotl of trails as well so didnt want to make it crazy carzy fast, I wanted it reliable

He suggested His hot mx port

my cylinders where virgins she he went .20 over

and a bunch of other little mods to get some more power.

I think my only down fall will be that Im still going to have my stock carbs, I dont know what the outcome with those will be, I guess Ill find out in another week or so...

Complete tear down

hot mx port

bored .20 over

v-force reeds

Noss head 21 cc domes

lighten flywheel

shift star mod

T5's

new clutch

true and welded crank

stock carbs.

that might be all.. should be a big differnce from my stock shee that only had T5's and v-force reeds

Definately get some new carbs :) The stock ones are a super PITA to jet.