AWESOME weekend at Gordons Well

Dgrey

So myself, my brother, and my friend all had our banshee's ported by Kevin Herr http://www.herrjugsracing.com/

We set up the bikes the way that he recommended and to say the least - the SCREAM! HUGE difference over stock jugs and some of the faster bikes that were out at Gordons on the 26th through the 28th. We all almost killed ourselves a few times out there, but we all survived and no one got hurt. The jetting that Kevin recommended was perfect and all the bikes ran tits. All I have to say is if I ever need, or a friend ever needs a port job that is where im going to send him/her.

Here are a picture of the bikes from this past weekend. Im going out to Glamis for Thanksgiving so if anyone from the forum is going out that same weekend let me know because im in need of some peeps to camp with AND RACE =)

CAMP

dez3.jpg

MY BIKE

Mybike.jpg

Mybike2.jpg

dez2.jpg

BROTHERS BIKE

Mikiesbike.jpg

FRIENDS BIKE - The one with the GIANT jolly roger

jamesbike.jpg

ALL THREE and my dad at the end soon to have a Kevin Herr port job.

dez1.jpg

Edited by Dgrey

Glad all the bikes are doing good and you are enjoying them. Have dad bring me his jugs so he can keep up with you guys.

So myself, my brother, and my friend all had our banshee's ported by Kevin Herr http://www.herrjugsracing.com/

We set up the bikes the way that he recommended and to say the least - the SCREAM! HUGE difference over stock jugs and some of the faster bikes that were out at Gordons on the 26th through the 28th. We all almost killed ourselves a few times out there, but we all survived and no one got hurt. The jetting that Kevin recommended was perfect and all the bikes ran tits. All I have to say is if I ever need, or a friend ever needs a port job that is where im going to send him/her.

Here are a picture of the bikes from this past weekend. Im going out to Glamis for Thanksgiving so if anyone from the forum is going out that same weekend let me know because im in need of some peeps to camp with AND RACE =)

CAMP

Thats place looks real nice..

So any good storys about spanking any 4strokes?

Im getting my motor back from being ported and was thinking on keeping the stock carbs for awhile, how are those carbs treating ya with the port job?

The stock carbs are fine. Im going to keep them until next season until I have the $$$ to buy new carbs otherwise its still quick as shit with the stock carbs.

• 2 weeks later...
The stock carbs are fine. Im going to keep them until next season until I have the $$$ to buy new carbs otherwise its still quick as shit with the stock carbs.

I'm glad the bike ran good. I wasn't lying when I told you to go to Kevin for a port job of any kind. He doesn't mess around when it comes to power! I am ready for a 4mil drag port, but my wallet isn't. Let me know when you want to go out. I live in El Cajon. Where do you live in El Cajon. PM me!

• 1 month later...