dsc01483676x507jh6.jpg

than this

dsc01487676x507iy3.jpg

this

dsc01489676x507xk6.jpg

2210072056rk3.jpg

2510072200en4.jpg

and now she looks like this

its a floresent orange,, when the light hits it.. it glows! haha.

here she is completed 400 bucks later! for just the fenders and paint. oh and rad fluid

2610071743zv7.jpg

came across these 2 fellas on my journey home! :lol:

2610071810jo5.jpg

2610071811dt1.jpg[/url

what do you think?

i was SO relieved when it started. that took alot off my back, after that part was done it was smooth sailing from there.. fenders fit perfect without a problem. i was surprised! id rather the black so much more than the stockers. but the blue and orange go nice together to. im thinking about shaving my blue ones and keeping my ufo's in one full peice ( for now )

next to come i think will be my tail light lens :biggrin: .. few hundred spent one fenders and bars , mine as well buy the lens.

than wheel spacers and black rims.. all to come next spring

thanks for the comment

Edited by AJC

I think that looks fantastic. How much were those UFO Plastics? I think I might go with a Flame and Skulls sticker set for my stock plastic but Ive never had a grafix kit on any of my bikes and Im not so sure If I will either llove it or think it looks corney.

90 bucks its worth a shot. They look insane.

http://www.verdepowersports.com/Graphics/B...KBG.html?id=433

I think that looks fantastic. How much were those UFO Plastics? I think I might go with a Flame and Skulls sticker set for my stock plastic but Ive never had a grafix kit on any of my bikes and Im not so sure If I will either llove it or think it looks corney.

90 bucks its worth a shot. They look insane.

http://www.verdepowersports.com/Graphics/B...KBG.html?id=433

wow, i like those graphics alot.. if they came in the orange id deffintly get those

Bike looks real goo man, not a bad make over for only $400....Did you change and bearing or anything?

nope didnt replace anything, nothing needed to be replaced. i was very surprised my self. but i got a buddy over to check everything out and. it was all fine according to him.

Two things:

1.) Nice bike. Very clean.

2.) Those are some big mooses you have there. :ohmy:

thanks, those a small moose for here in newfoundland , id say there about a year old.

yea at first i though damn thats some big ass deer , wtf then i relized he was in canada and i took a closer look lol.

i like that orange frame man looks sweet

hahaha, almost died when i read that.

and again , thanks fellas!

oh and plastics were 314 tax included. got one of those dealies at my local parts supplier :biggrin:

Edited by AJC

shee looks sexy man :thumbsup: post some more picz

sa3ood :evil:

ill try to get some later the week

thats crazy to think that there are moose just roaming around. im in san diego so we got immigrants running around and thats about it.

those things are agressive as fuk arnt they?

yup. this time of the year the moose are really bad, car collisions are the main concern. total deaths this year cause by a moose collision are 11 i think.. could be 12.

its bad where i live, one night i was driving around a turn doing about 80kmph and out he ran onto the road. frightened the shit outta me. but managed to stop in time. and even when your biking there bad.. you dont know when there going to pop out onto the trail.

hahaha, immigrants. oh man! that just made my night! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Bike looks good.. One of the very few orange frames that looks good. You did a nice job on it!

thanks guys. i really appreciate your comments. the bike is nothing compared to what some of you have. but shees getting there!

• 2 weeks later...