Few extras

I have two sets of front rims.tires for sale

These are off my 96 they are douglas .190's and have stock yfz tires on them. One tire has a plug and patch but it holds air for a few days before going low.

$45 plus shipping

IMG_7090.JPG

IMG_7091.JPG

IMG_7092.JPG

I don't know what year this are off of I think they were off my '00 banshee ITP steel wheels with bandit tires

$40 plus shipping

IMG_7093.JPG

I also have master to caliper front brake set-ups one with a billet master cover. The one with the billet cover I'd like $75 plus shipping for the other is all stock master to caliper. I'd like to get $50 plus shipping for that one.

I have a stock length coated swing arm off a 96 make me an offer for it.

IMG_7094.JPG

IMG_7095.JPG

I have paypal, and will answer any questions I can if you ask. I only ship on thursdays and fridays being those are my days off.

-Tj

Cool man just let me know when you are ready! :thumbsup:

Cool..I'm waiting for my Wicked a-arms to get here so i can have the tie rods PC'd. I also have another set of rear hubs and a grill to be PC'd the vein red....The left rear hub got screwed up pretty bad in my wreck...has got a lot of play when on the axle...axle might be bad too.. so an axle may comeing at you as well. But I'll wait and send everything at once...It'll be a few weeks as of right now before anything is sent