will a yzf450 spocket work on a banshee

DMAN94

no, they take a different hub. If you want less rotating mass, get aluminum sprokets.

I have one now, just bent it. i read somewhere about putting a honda one (not sure what they did) on and had a chance to get a yzf450 one cheap if it fit. i will just get a replace shee one.

thanks for your help with this

dennis

You tore teeth of the rear aluminum sproket? Must be putting some serious power out, I have aluminum on my 10 mil and never had an issue.

I owned a LT250R For years stock motor piped reeds basic mods and I ripped up aluminum and steel sprockets. It has alot to do with adjustment and something to do with how you ride trans stops ripping through gears short shifting ect. I have steel ones on the SHEE now and I am almost due for new ones they are wearing out out of proportion.

You tore teeth of the rear aluminum sproket? Must be putting some serious power out, I have aluminum on my 10 mil and never had an issue.

yea i ripped three teeth of one sproket and bent the ends on another before i calle it quits and went back to steel. and that was on my stock bore 4mil with porting, im not going to even bother with trying it again on my cub im just going to stick with what works.

Thats crazy... I run them on my 10mil, mike had them on the his cranker and we never messed up a tooth at all... Guess we are just lucky lol...