Semi built banshee VS Semi built Raptor 700

Dgrey

So who do you think will win. My Banshee or a Raptor 700

My banshee has

8 Cup Haulers on it now

Kevin Herr Agressive Dune port, VF3's, K&N Pods, Toomey t-5's, +6 timing, 100 octane VP, +4 swinger, +2+1 arms works shocks, stiffer clutch springs and I think that it. **yes I still have stock carbs** it was either front suspension or 35 PWK's and I chose the suspension - carbs next season for sure.

The RAPTOR 700 has

8 Cup Haulers on it now

Aftermarket Pipe - K&N - Front aftermarket suspension

I really hope that my damn banshee beats this bike. The competition is on Friday night at Test Hill - Gordon's Well. I have not even ridden my bike since the front suspnsion has been put on so I hope that helps in the whoops section.

Edited by Dgrey

I've got damn near the same bike as you, porting, swinger, carbs, etc. except I'm running 10 paddle 22" SLS haulers, but this is in very deep, soft sand. I was beating damn near every stocker/bolt-on 4stroke at LS a couple of weekends ago, granted I only weigh 135 lbs. too, which definately helps, but the dune port is awesome with the T-5's. Only thing i'd be worried about for you is only having 8-paddles, you may just spin the hell out of them.

you will take it... during sandfest i raced a 700 that had hot cams, piped, k&n, ported, clutches, ingition box, plus more... my specs are in my profile... i could take him by a couple bike lengths.. im 185lbs and he was probably 150lbs

Hey, this dude's 700 isin't built up that much.... You have damn near the same mods as I do, but you have a +6 swinger and I have a +4 so I should be able to take em. =)

how much air do you have in your tires ? i keep about 5 lbs so it hooks better.

I think I normally run about 8 in the dunes is that 'normal?'

I could lower it to 5 for the night of the hill shoot drag race. I need to practise my launches because I have only rode the bike once after all this work I did to it and the haulers that I put on. I dont want to look like an idiot and pop a fat wheele and loose the race.