yfz 450 i got questions.

het guys well im thinking about selling my shee :down: and getting a yfz 450. ya i no im goin to the dark side and this is not the right site to ask about it on. but i wanna get ALL the facts on it. how is it compared to the banshee with just pipes. how does it handle? how is the low-end? also whats a good pipe for it. thanks guys hope the 450 owners on here will help me out thanks.

There similar to a banshee i guess make most of there power up top but obvoiusly more low end than a banshee becuase of the 4 stroke motor, handle a hell of alot better but i guess are more expensive to hop up than a banshee? I rode a few there very fast but i also beat em in a drag race i guess its becuase i got a few mods on the bnahee but i heard stock for stock there dead even if the 450 dosnt outrun it

but i heard stock for stock there dead even if the 450 dosnt outrun it

yea, they're close bone stock to bone stock, however, you got what you got with the 'shee. With the YFZ, you can pull the pipe baffle out, pull the lid and have a different machine that'll put the hurt on a stock banshee, and all for free, other than new jets. Also, the YFZ handles LIGHTYEARS better than a banshee. For general riding, the YFZ is a better quad.

Well really in all honesty if your gonna race the YFZ is better an if your just gonna be all around riding its a good bike, I recently sold my YFZ this past February to buy the new Banshee I have now.

Mine had a pipe , cam, K&N, Digital CDI box, little stuff done to the carb, it was fast but to me it got really boring riding it after a while and it got to where it wasnt fun to ride it, basicaly its not a Banshee, ya the YFZ handles alot better but you have to put alot of money into the motor an in mods to get any performance out of it, an if its performance you looking for just keep the Banshee. You get way more performance for your money with the Banshee.

I had an HMF on my YFZ , it was pretty badass for a 450, but I dont miss it an im glad I have a Banshee now.