Hey,BigBoyBanshee here's ur chance.

10second Banshee

Memphis Motorsports Park in Memphis,Tenn. is having a huge weekend of drag racing Nov.3-4.

The world's fastest jet funny cars and dragsters. Also having Pro Mod Outlaw racing. Pro Mod Cars that run 4 second in the 1/8. Pro Mod drag bikes. Outlaw 10.5. Outlaw Radial and Outlaw Atv class.

Memphis will be getting the fastest Pro Mod cars in for this race. First place is $5,000. Also in the Pro Mod bikes first is $3,000.

Chuck Wilburn owner of Wilburn Motorsports will be there racing.

Dave Gilson owner of East Coast Atv will be there to do a exhibition show on his atv dragger that runs 9.20 in the 1/4 mile.

Some members from Atv Street Racing.com are coming to do the exhibition show.

Plus I will be there too.. So here's your chance to meet me(bigboybanshee)and see if I can't get alone with everyone. At the last race in Memphis. Your friend said I was a jerk. That is what you said.

Last spring you ask me on Planet Asphalt to help get atv racing in Memphis. Now we are racing in Memphis. Memphis don't care if there is 100 atv draggers there on one day. THEY WANT THEM!!!! You got a sand dragger. You need a chain guard and asphalt tires.

Memphis is thinking of 10,000 plus people to be at the show. So have you ever raced in front of 10,000 people before??

Hey,Bryan remember racing in front of 5,000 people and with the Shock Wave(worlds fastest truck) back in July(2007) at Mid American Motorplex in Iowa. Tedder,Tony ,Ted's wife and Tony's g-friend, Jimmy and his wife and I. We had the greatest time ever. The track wants us back in 2008.

Also Banshee HQ is listed on Planet Asphalt. Just need to look..

The flyer to the show. http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc320/M...ffireBlack2.jpg

The flyer to the payouts. http://www.memphismotorsports.com/pdf/NIGHTOFFIREracers.pdf

Memphis is thinking of 10,000 plus people to be at the show. So have you ever raced in front of 10,000 people before??

Hey,Bryan remember racing in front of 5,000 people and with the Shock Wave(worlds fastest truck) back in July(2007) at Mid American Motorplex in Iowa. Tedder,Tony ,Ted's wife and Tony's g-friend, Jimmy and his wife and I. We had the greatest time ever. The track wants us back in 2008.

Its not about the crowds for me, I could care less if there was 10,000 people or 10 people. Its about spending the day at the track with all your friends and fellow racers. And when the tree stops the beer starts!

Thats almost better then racing IMO.

Its not about the crowds for me, I could care less if there was 10,000 people or 10 people. Its about spending the day at the track with all your friends and fellow racers. And when the tree stops the beer starts!

More exposure for the sport when 1000's of people come to watch.

Like the Planet Sand event next month. There will be around 5,000 people there. That will help with the exposure.

Plus helps the growth of the sport.

More people, bigger the payouts get.

So here's your chance to meet me(bigboybanshee)and see if I can't get alone with everyone.

Uh oh....I hear news stories that start out like that...lock the tent and camper doors guys...LOL...

I know...you meant along, just making fun.

I'm with Shane...I don't care about the fans, turnouts, the purse...etc.

I'm there to have fun, running 4 seconds of 40 seconds, see my buds...and have some cocktails when it's all said and done....

In my experience...the more of a turnout, the less you actually get to ride your machine. I hate paying 30 to 50 bucks and making a pass to three. I'm all about paying 20 bucks and getting in just as many passes....

I've made so many passes a few times at the strip I actually felt guilty for all that paper and ink for the slips....

:yelrotflmao:

Uh oh....I hear news stories that start out like that...lock the tent and camper doors guys...LOL...

I know...you meant along, just making fun.

I'm with Shane...I don't care about the fans, turnouts, the purse...etc.

I'm there to have fun, running 4 seconds of 40 seconds, see my buds...and have some cocktails when it's all said and done....

In my experience...the more of a turnout, the less you actually get to ride your machine. I hate paying 30 to 50 bucks and making a pass to three. I'm all about paying 20 bucks and getting in just as many passes....

I've made so many passes a few times at the strip I actually felt guilty for all that paper and ink for the slips....

:yelrotflmao:

Oops on the word that I wrote. I meant "along" Thanks for pointing that out.

This race that Memphis is having for the atv's has no race fee's. Just to get in the gate.

I know how you feel about how many passes in one day. Sometimes I get 12-15 passes a night. Sometimes it's just 5 passes. But I still had fun.

BEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!

WOOOHOOOO

beer is good!!beer is good... lets go drink some beer!!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=3Y39JehmZO4

Yep!! It is a disease, I thought I wouldn't go any bigger than my 4mil but boy was I wrong...I'm exploring avenues that I swore I wouldn't go down, LOL

well if thats the case you might as well build a 18mil tripple :) you know the 10mil is going to get old soon too and your going to be right back where you are now.