GLAMIS! NOV-1st -4th / Who's coming...?

GlamisedShee

Im down for the ride it seems we always plan these things and they never all work out.. maybe we can make some sort of signal for all hq members.. like a bandana on the grab bar or flag or something. I have never seen a hq sticker out there besides mine on my bike.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else besides docbones and myself going to be out there during 26th-28th?

I am also planning on going out Nov 9th-11th.

This thread is not about who's NOT rollin. Let's setup a HQ ride ride for Saturday morning, who's ever down hit me up on a PM, or hit up Glamisedshee.

Im down for the ride it seems we always plan these things and they never all work out.. maybe we can make some sort of signal for all hq members.. like a bandana on the grab bar or flag or something. I have never seen a hq sticker out there besides mine on my bike.

Better put that bike to good use!

I will be there the weekend of the 2nd-4th november-either in wash4-5, or if no room other group wash 17.....

04-red/white, w/a cooler full of keystone light.....

What do you guys think of meeting up at Olds on Saturday around Noon? I figure some peeps won't get there till Friday, so Saturday should be cool. You guys have any other suggestions spit it out.

We can line the bikes up at the hill, and see how many members we can have there, get pics of the bikes lined up. :thumbsup:

What do you guys think of meeting up at Olds on Saturday around Noon? I figure some peeps won't get there till Friday, so Saturday should be cool. You guys have any other suggestions spit it out.

We can line the bikes up at the hill, and see how many members we can have there, get pics of the bikes lined up. :thumbsup:

fuck yea man!! that sounds bad ass. Ill be there. I have a few questions though. kinda off subject. the last time I was at glamis I was a little kid so I was wondering whats the best place to set up camp out there? oh and how anal are they about drinkin out there...I mean Im gonna drink regardless but I mean as far as like a cooler of beer out in the dunes with us. I know its probly a stupid question but Im just being prepared.

fuck yea man!! that sounds bad ass. Ill be there. I have a few questions though. kinda off subject. the last time I was at glamis I was a little kid so I was wondering whats the best place to set up camp out there? oh and how anal are they about drinkin out there...I mean Im gonna drink regardless but I mean as far as like a cooler of beer out in the dunes with us. I know its probly a stupid question but Im just being prepared.

All Highway/Road laws apply to Glamis now, so just don't have any open containers in your ride. Having beer out there is Ok as long as you don't have any glass containers. We usually camp out by the Glamis store, just because the vendors and restrooms are close. I'm one of the few that doesn't have a toy hauler yet :sad: ......some day though!

f*ck yea man!! that sounds bad ass. Ill be there. I have a few questions though. kinda off subject. the last time I was at glamis I was a little kid so I was wondering whats the best place to set up camp out there? oh and how anal are they about drinkin out there...I mean Im gonna drink regardless but I mean as far as like a cooler of beer out in the dunes with us. I know its probly a stupid question but Im just being prepared.

Best place to camp is really everyone's own preference. People I go with always stay off of Gecko, many prefer the washes. Everyone drinks all day long out there, I usually roll around with my lil cooler in the back of the shee. I'll probably end up taking my truck to the hill this time and chill.

Very important things to remember to take:

Bike

Gas

Helmet

Flag

Beer

more :beer:

Edited by baddsheee

Best place to camp is really everyone's own preference. People I go with always stay off of Gecko, many prefer the washes. Everyone drinks all day long out there, I usually roll around with my lil cooler in the back of the shee. I'll probably end up taking my truck to the hill this time and chill.

Very important things to remember to take:

Bike

Gas

Helmet

Flag

Beer

more :beer:

haha thanx man...I think I had all that on my checklist, just makin sure cus I hear the police out there are dicks about every little thing. well I hope to see ya out there. Ill probly end up goin to the washes. :beer:

haha thanx man...I think I had all that on my checklist, just makin sure cus I hear the police out there are dicks about every little thing. well I hope to see ya out there. Ill probly end up goin to the washes. :beer:

:happy: What up!!! BADSHEE Dat's some funny shit.... We have never been fucked with @ GLAMIS by da rangers

everyone seems to mind their own business as long as u aint doin stupid shit. u'll be good. Meeting on Da Hill

sounds like a good idea... Looking foward to romp Da X pinche party boy it's your TURN!!!! :biggrin: