This is for YOU, TurboBanshee420

That's too funny someone bothered you enough that you took it OUT of pm and onto the regular boards. I personaly wouldnt let stuff like that bother me.

I think mine his about 50-60hp. I'm happy with that :) boyahh!! haha

The guy that pm'ed him, block him from his pm's! So, there was no other way to tell him he was a douche except this way.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's too funny someone bothered you enough that you took it OUT of pm and onto the regular boards. I personaly wouldnt let stuff like that bother me.

I think mine his about 50-60hp. I'm happy with that :) boyahh!! haha

It doesn't bother me in the least...but I'm gonna call a chicken shit a chicken shit...

He was man enough to run his mouth in PMs, but then coward enough to turn PMs off, not block them...turn them off.

Call a spade a spade...

As said...when he shows me something impressive...then I'll give the wizard proper props...until then, he's all mouth with nothing down south...piss on 'em.

i stated my case the best i can. If you can't be a man and get over it DAJ then please keep right on pissing all over everything i say... just like a dog would. I believe this topic has dug it's own grave by now.

Oh and some people have more important things to do besides work on toys all the time..... like secure a home for my family to live in...jackass. When did I start working just to show you what I can do?

Get over it!

I seen his youtube with his bike idling or whatever, Thats hardly the point, its not hard to fire a banshee up with a turbo on it, Lets see that thing run and see some slips then it will impress me. Like many people have said a turbo banshee is nothing new its been done and they have ran hard but a good majority of people got to the part he is at and said fuck it.

i stated my case the best i can. If you can't be a man and get over it DAJ then please keep right on pissing all over everything i say... just like a dog would. I believe this topic has dug it's own grave by now.

Oh and some people have more important things to do besides work on toys all the time..... like secure a home for my family to live in...jackass. When did I start working just to show you what I can do?

Get over it!

Actually...you have no case. You dug your own grave...and there's nothing to get over. If you, your opinions or so called accomplishments meant a single thing to me, then there might be something to get over.

I'm 31, have already secured a home...have for a long time...and I already take care of those around me.

I don't care if work or not to show my what you say you can do...as said, nothing you've said or done impress me at all.

You got a family and now you're working on securing a home...and I'm the jackass??

Yeah, ok...

Preach on...I was done with this thread, but if you're going to continue to run your mouth...I will defend myself.

Don't think for one second you're gonna have the last word....

You are right about one thing though, the more you talk...the deeper you dig your own grave...

Here's your shovel....keep it coming.

"The twin turbo camero is the center piece of what we've learned about turbo's. It made 1008rwhp before the tune."

No, no you didnt.. Any self respecting camAro fan would know how to spell CAMARO you ass.

LOL Turbo you just got dimed out !!!! HAHA

Edited by Bansh-eman