Help me decide

Ok i cant decide what the hell to buy it came over me that im gonna go buy somthin from the stealership, im leanin tords a yfz 450, or a cbr600, im thinkin im gionna stick with a atv cuase im liable to be dead in a week with a streetbike, wanna go with a nice fast quad for lots of open ridin with good top end. Any suggestions of what type of beast to bring home :blush: ps must be compatible with banshees dont want them fightin out int he gradge all the time :cool:

Edited by Bansheeman1121

Ok i cant decide what the hell to buy it came over me that im gonna go buy somthin from the stealership, im leanin tords a yfz 450, or a cbr600, im thinkin im gionna stick with a atv cuase im liable to be dead in a week with a streetbike, wanna go with a nice fast quad for lots of open ridin with good top end. Any suggestions of what type of beast to bring home :blush: ps must be compatible with banshees dont want them fightin out int he gradge all the time :cool:

YFZ450 would be my choice

HAH sad thing is i dont really have the extera money right now but hell i work my ass off everyday so why not lol the heat and eletric bills can wait, lol all kidin aside just sold my raptor and got a few extera bucks for a down pavement, id be freakin dead on a streetbike, the other day i was goin down one of the main roads that runs trhough the area kinda like a buisness district and i was tellin some dude on a streetbike to pop it up, needless to say he rode a nice wheelie then took off like a bat outa hell, had to be doin 100 plus. 2 seconds later i seen the flashers go on and bam police charger pulls out guess the guy saw the lights in his mirror and just like that he was gone gone gone.. I was just like daaammmm i want a streetbike hence the reason id be dead or in jail if i get one so im tryin to forget about it, thats why i like takin the quad down the street a bit(21 years old and cant grow the f*ck up, so im lookin for a nice bike that flat out rips on the pavement, yes my banshee does but i want that 4 stroke kick

my buddy decided on the cbr and he died the age of 24

think

Thanx for the replies took a ride up and got my eye on a specail edition black and orange yfz 7600 otd, the ktms do look nice, and as for the banshee ..hell nooooo lol they can keep the rest of thier shees i already spend half my day fixin mine nevermind another :biggrin:, but im deffinatly gonna look closer at that rappy 700, anyone rode both a yfz and raptor 700 just sold my raptor 660 and loved it but it have all low end and not the best top end which is what im lookin for

ive ridden both many times, the 700r has awesome torque, u can lug it in 3rd gear on tight trails and it just keeps pulling like a tractor, but yea it lacks top end definatley, and they still sit up kinda high and of course you need to widen it too, still kinda top heavy stock, the yfz450 likes to be revved, its got plenty of torque but it really likes to be revved high and ridden hard, they are a little small and cramped and im only 6 foot, both are great machines and im sure you would be happy with either