2 Wheels to FOUR.

TVolpe

Hi,

My name is Tyler and I have just officially switched over from a dirt bike to a quad. My girlfriend just bought me a 2003 shee for my birthday/engagement. I have a kdx-200 dirt bike and have ridden it for quite a while now, but I was persuaded by my brother to get a banshee. I cannot wait to go riding. Well, I just wanted to introduce myself. Look foward to talking/riding with you guys.

your bike is real clean looking and starts right up. i drove it around the yard and it moves. im pumped you made the switch your going to love it. welcome to the hq. this site is great for all banshee owners. theres alot of people on here that can help you with any of your banshee questions.

Thats awesome that she bought you a banshee man, my girl wouldn't buy me anything that has anything to do with a banshee :down: .. lol, shell get the bug sooner or later.. Welcome to the HQ

Eric

Yours is that way too huh??? :yelrotflmao: I think this year Iam gonna ask for stuff for my car or guns.. Everyone else can get me quad shit-lol..

Nice looking bike you got and welcome to HQ.. Be prepared to get hooked on HQ as much as that new hotrod..

RIPPEN

i was all in to the motocross and all that, and then i rode my friends banshee, and i was hooked. i bought myself one, but kept my bike thinking that i would still want to ride it. about 8 months later i hadnt even put a full tank of gas through it so i decided to get rid of it and traded it for a truck.

Welcome to the addiction! Your life will never be the same now!

Thats the truth lol. if your lucky its your only addiction if not you need a second job. dont get me wrong, shees dont need the $$$ put into her but shee finds a way so you do. i think its subliminal. :shrug:

Good luck, looks like a nice bike. I just converted from two wheels to four & I am loving it. Yep these things end up being money pits for sure. I have a really nice really clean original 2001 that I picked up less than a month ago & I have already dumped over $1,000 into her. This website will get ya for sure :evil: