Whats your poison?

AJC

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Castor 927 on 93 or VP110 at 32:1 I think that is the perfect oil at the perfect mixture. If your jetted in you can keep a topend for years with that combo.

927 doesnt carbon up mine at all in fact yamalube caked my LT250R way more than the 927 I run now.

Also whatever you do DONOT run that cheap ass shit you find in wal mart or auto parts store them little 2 stroke oil jons. My buddie runs that in his cr125 and its god awful smelling his silencer needs scraped out from all of the carbon and Im willing to bet it breaks down easy. Plus needless to say the Banshee deserves better.

I run VP110 and torco, I'll never run anything but torco..Good to give it a try if anyone is looking for something new... Smells good, and burns the son of a bitch's eyes behind you :biggrin: bike runs real clean at 40:1

• 2 weeks later...
I run Methanol :evil: in all my bikes and use Castor 927 at 32:1

When I do run on gas I run Castor 927 at 40:1

I used to run Amsoil Interceptor at 40:1 back in the day.

I have no complaints about any of them. The smell of methanol and the Castor 927 is tough to beat. I absolutely HATE the smell of Klotz. A banshee should not smell like cherries or strawberries. :down:

Been running Bel-Ray H1R for a while with 94 32:1. to run Methanol do you need to modify the carb? don't know much about it :geek:

I'm running Legend ZX-2R at 50:1. Best oil I have ever used in anything. I run it in both my 'shees, and my sled. For you power valve guys, it won't gum them up. check it out Legend ZX-2R

Edited by Bancheez