Bob's Family Raceway this Saturday!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta stop and pick the bike up...dammit..LOL.

JT...you or Brent bringing a cordless impact? Gotta change shoes at the track....

Cmon now dave, i thought u were into redneck engineering! Ill bring at 12pt. 17mm and an extension for ya. :yelrotflmao:

Cmon now dave, i thought u were into redneck engineering! Ill bring at 12pt. 17mm and an extension for ya. :yelrotflmao:

I can tell you one thing....if you plan on using that 17mm socket on my 14mm lug nuts, that's where some real red neck engineering is gonna play. We're gonna need some duct tape and empty cans to snug 'em up....LOL.

I'm a banshee owner, I always carry a ton of tools...hell, I have just about two of everything you could bolt on the damn bike...:)

I just like to work smart rather than work hard...

I can tell you one thing....if you plan on using that 17mm socket on my 14mm lug nuts, that's where some real red neck engineering is gonna play. We're gonna need some duct tape and empty cans to snug 'em up....LOL.

I'm a banshee owner, I always carry a ton of tools...hell, I have just about two of everything you could bolt on the damn bike...:)

I just like to work smart rather than work hard...

hahah, i know i know.. but i just couldnt resist throwin that in there. ya, 17mm might be a lil loose on a 14.

Ill hopefully see yall out there saturday, More than likely ill be there trying to squeeze pass dan!!!!

Just pull the pink chute before he stages...LOL...

there will be no more of that.......lol :biggrin:

i got a cpl tricks up my sleeve JD if my motor dont crap out on me from loosing a filter in the dunes..i should be 4.9's consistant now i hope.

i was running consistant low 5.0's at WMSD....but that may also change goin to bobs too,different track may be a lil faster or slower.

im getting to the track a lil early ...prolly like 9:45-10:00 im gonna put my new arms on at the track,and bump the timing a lil (the 4.97@WMSD was with only +4 timing)

ive had no time to do it this week were so understaffed at work right now its crazy.

Dan

there will be no more of that.......lol :biggrin:

i got a cpl tricks up my sleeve JD if my motor dont crap out on me from loosing a filter in the dunes..i should be 4.9's consistant now i hope.

i was running consistant low 5.0's at WMSD....but that may also change goin to bobs too,different track may be a lil faster or slower.

im getting to the track a lil early ...prolly like 9:45-10:00 im gonna put my new arms on at the track,and bump the timing a lil (the 4.97@WMSD was with only +4 timing)

ive had no time to do it this week were so understaffed at work right now its crazy.

Dan

Thats cool man, i know were pretty close but youre still gettin me up top. I might try and lose 50lbs by tomorow, or im thinking of dropping down to 14/41 instead of 15/41, maybe ill bump the timing from +4 too, since i have full 110 gas from the dunes still. Well just have to see!!

ANyway ill be showin up early too if i make it, im still not 100% sure.. Ohh dan, didnt u say u had a clutch insert thingy?

I should have a little for you, JT.

Evan left me with a full tank and some left in the can...

I bought a fresh 5 gallons yesterday of VP...I'm sure there's enough in the can to get you by, I can drain my tank as well...

(Sorry bro....at 35 bucks for 5 gallons of VP...you're gonna have to use my leftovers...LOL )