PORT MAGIC RACING?

BansheeJerk

ok guys, im planning on getting workdone to my stock 06' shee before the glamis season starts so i can keep up with the new 4 strokes..(embarrassing i know) a co worker keeps suggestting Rudy Kurts @ PORT MAGIC RACING in hesperia, california. Has ANYONE delt with them? whos got some feedback i need, or suggestions to other builders in southern cal you may have had worked on your banshee.

im planning on getting mild portting, milling, timing advanced, reeds, and clutch work done to keep it safe on trail rides but NOT be the last one up olds. hill in glamis LOL

my only mods,

T-5's

K/N Filter

280 main jets

heres a link:

http://www.portmagicracing.com/index.html

ok guys, im planning on getting workdone to my stock 06' shee before the glamis season starts so i can keep up with the new 4 strokes..(embarrassing i know) a co worker keeps suggestting Rudy Kurts @ PORT MAGIC RACING in hesperia, california. Has ANYONE delt with them? whos got some feedback i need, or suggestions to other builders in southern cal you may have had worked on your banshee.

im planning on getting mild portting, milling, timing advanced, reeds, and clutch work done to keep it safe on trail rides but NOT be the last one up olds. hill in glamis LOL

my only mods,

T-5's

K/N Filter

280 main jets

heres a link:

http://www.portmagicracing.com/index.html

Rudy has been doing banshees a long time, he is good. I have personally seen him race his old drag banshee and the H2 trike at Sandfest back in the 90's.

his work is top notch, how ever your probly not going to sneek your motor in there and have it ready for this season. like 00t said give kevin a call at herrjugsracing.com i will guaranty you that you wil not be disappointed. and his turn around time will knock the socks off the big name builder right now!

I looked at Herr Jugs Racing, Port Magic Racing, F.A.S.T. Racing(back logged :confused: ) and RB Racing. I read a lot of information from the consumers and asked a few questions from each of the sellers. I went with RB Racing because the customer satisfaction, great price, and a cool guy! I can't wait till I get my jugs back!