Banshee 4 sale or feeler part out

Well, I got this thing about 6 months ago. And it's not quite as fun as I remember from a past life. So either it's for sale for 2500 obo, or i'll feel out what parts people are intrested in and go from there. So,

2001 banshee w/ PA title in hand.

Frame and works steelie dual rate springs could use powder.

Toomey t5's have some pitting someone painted the inside half of the left pipe, guess it was the worst part. The stingers also have pitting and silencers should buff out.

+2+1 a-arms, adjustable camber.

Brand new heavy duty tie rods and ends, honda style.

Works dual rate shocks.

Durablue axle +2. New bearigs too.

Less than a tank of gas on ported & bored .060 cylinders. Port work by SCR in cali. These cyliders are not molested, hacked up port work with a dremel there is alot of material left if you wanna go bigger. Dyno sheet of 52hp.

Less than a tank on new wisecos and vfore3's as well.

Noss machine head w/ 20cc domes.

Stock carbs w/ 330 mains.

Previous owner had the chain go threw the case. Only cosmetic, no real damage.

IMS 5 gal. tank, white.

Pro design filter and adapter.

Fullbore rear plastics, black.

AC propeg nerfs, bumper, grab bar, belly skid, and axle skid.

Wave rear rotor.

Polished rear caliper new pads and seals.

Theres prolly more but I cant remember. LMK if your intrested in whatever and PM an offer on parts. Like I said Its a feeler partout right now, if there is enough intrest it will happen. Just trying to get some money back. Shipping on the frame may not be possible.

Pics.

http://s147.photobucket.com/albums/r320/evolved4g63/

Alright guys, I'm gonna let this ride for another day or two. I would like to sell it as a whole, but no bites as of now. So if you see something you like or need please p/m me your best offer shipped. Just wanna make sure I dont start ripping this thing apart for a couple hundred bucks then have half a bike left. Thanks