SHOW ME THE MONEY Race Sept. 29th

dajogejr

I think he went 2.86 at like 125mph the first pass, but the second pass out, it shit the blower belt and rolled trough the lights at a 3.9

I wheelied real bad the first round of eliminations and could not catch back up. when I left, dan, hopps, tommey, and shayne where still goin.

had to get home, the baby sitter was ready to go home.

Let me know on bobs, I am starting ot back up here real soon, so I may not be able to make it.

I am waiting for a call back from brent right now, I guess they are running a fund razer event at the fowerville track and we may be able to go there today if ya want.

dave, I will call ya if we can!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vegged out yesterday....so, already cleaned the bike and truck, gonna purge it in a bit, lawn work, etc....

Thanks anyways though!!!

Just got home.

shayne was still in the pro index when i left this morning as was hopper.

had a great time ....JT awesome pics.

i made it to round 2....gave up a tenth on the tree and got beat by.083,i heard him comming the whole way,he got me by half a bike at the end.

i did make a 4.46 pass on shaynes 4 mill....not too bad for a newbie. :biggrin:

Roger let us know about bobs asap if ya can....gotta put in for the day off work.

Dan

I got knocked out of the ATV bracket (money race) by a grizzly, Made it to the quarters against hopps. They gave me a 4.4 dial and Broke out with a 4.34 and hopps had a shitty pass with 4.7. He had some trans problems and it wouldn't shift. So since I broke out he moved on. In the finals Hops had a good light and woulda won but his trans F'ed up again and the guy ened up catchin him by the end.

Great Pics JT!

Sounds like a good time. I should have came back saturday. Oh, shayne, Im buying that Vitos setup too :biggrin:

Sweet Dan! So does that mean you'll have a drag bike next year??? If you need a hand with anything let me know, I'm sure you won't but the offer is on the table if you do.

Man we raced until 11:30 sat. night.. we probably coulda finished it up sat night but I guess some of the Top fuelers were bitchin the track was too ruff.. so they spent like 1-2hrs levelin the track.. Half the people left saturday night and didnt come back sunday to finish... I know Neil (Saberracing) was still in the index for sunday but he didn't show so the kid got a bye to the finals

I got knocked out of the ATV bracket (money race) by a grizzly, Made it to the quarters against hopps. They gave me a 4.4 dial and Broke out with a 4.34 and hopps had a shitty pass with 4.7. He had some trans problems and it wouldn't shift. So since I broke out he moved on. In the finals Hops had a good light and woulda won but his trans F'ed up again and the guy ened up catchin him by the end.

Great Pics JT!

hope nobody got pic's ...thats whats fun about brackets (only thing) everybody can run & have fun

hope nobody got pic's ...thats whats fun about brackets (only thing) everybody can run & have fun

Thats the thing I dont like about the brackets.. You get machines like the Grizzly and all them other utility quads and it takes absolutley no skill what so ever to drive. They actually should have 2 classes for brackets. Your standard ATV Bracket and a 5.99 and faster bracket. That way you weed out them utility's and them slow ass machines. I was litterally sittin at the light for 4.5 secsonds before my tree started against that grizzley! But on a side note I had alot of fun in the Pro Index class!! It was for 4.49 and faster bikes so I didn't have all them damn utility's running and i LOVED the pro tree!.

yeah i hated the pro tree at 1st, but got used to it... i couldn't get the other bikes to agree to run the pro so i fell asleep watching all those yellow lights. i thought i had the hang of it ,then i found out the new system showed o.oo as a perfict tree not .500 my buddy showed me his slips & i told him he kept redlighting (.349) he said no way he was waiting till the green so we asked :banghead:

Yeah, I hear ya Shane.

I think they should have a 5.5 and faster class and an automatic class for the snomo guys.

I know the snomo guys have some fast bikes...but pushing the throttle vs. letting out a clutch and shifting ....

I don't mind running against them...but if there is money on the line, they have the advantage, no ifs ands or butts...

I'm liking the Pro Tree, too...I ran both my 4.2 runs on the pro tree...

Yeah, I hear ya Shane.

I think they should have a 5.5 and faster class and an automatic class for the snomo guys.

I know the snomo guys have some fast bikes...but pushing the throttle vs. letting out a clutch and shifting ....

I don't mind running against them...but if there is money on the line, they have the advantage, no ifs ands or butts...

Now you are changing the rules after I go out and buy a snowmo motor???????? Hell thats the only reason I am building this bike!!! 617cc Rotax twin(mostly stock in my old rigid from last year).......if I can run consistent 4.5's I'll be happy!!!! I am hooked after riding Todds yesterday!!!! I'll still keep my baby cheetah, maybe throw it back on the bottle, but I want something to bracket race with!!!!

Yeah, I hear ya Shane.

Yeah I dont like running them snowmo quads either. They got a advantage for sure. Put them on a manual and see how they run. But on another note. If it wasn't for the snowmo quads there would have only been like 4-5 in the class. :shrug:

The reason I said 6.0 and faster is that alot of the newer sport bikes can run 5.9's in near stock form. I beat last years bracket winner in the second round and his dial time was 6.14 (450r) but it looked like he wieghed 350ish.

I dont mind running slow bikes but atleast have a sport quad for gods sake! These guys never drag a day in there lives excpet for this day. Kinda like being a good pool player and your playing against a guy that plays "slop" and beats you. It just kinda pisses me off.

Well you get the HQ torch for the best HQ ET. :beer: My fastest was 4.304

Now you are changing the rules after I go out and buy a snowmo motor???????? Hell thats the only reason I am building this bike!!! 617cc Rotax twin(mostly stock in my old rigid from last year).......if I can run consistent 4.5's I'll be happy!!!! I am hooked after riding Todds yesterday!!!! I'll still keep my baby cheetah, maybe throw it back on the bottle, but I want something to bracket race with!!!!

Ok Roger, Your the exception! :biggrin: Just let us win once in awhile.

Edited by Fouledout421

Ok Roger, Your the exception! :biggrin: Just let us win once in awhile.

I'll take a loss to Roger any day. What's that?? Winner buys beers?? LOL...

Hell...last race at Bob's I won a shirt for hitting my dial in time, but lost to a snowmobile. No, not a snowmobile powered quad...and actual track and ski snowmobile...I lost by like .060 or something because of his reaction time...

If you can time the lights on a snowmobile/automatic...you're damn near impossible to beat 8 times out of 10 I'd say...

Todd's bike absolutely rips, there's no doubt...and he is very, very consistent...he's got that bike down pat.

Honestly, I had just as much BSing with the crew and watching the party with the tow vehicle race. Shane...we need to get a golf cart or something SILLY for that next year...I don't care if it takes 20 seconds, we're gonna find a way to pile 5 or 6 of us on there, with cooler and beers...and run it....:)