SHOW ME THE MONEY Race Sept. 29th

dajogejr

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks man....

I'm letting the yamabond on my head seal and dry for the night. I'm going to put water in it tomorrow...fire it...and clean up the mess I call my garage, tools EVERYWHERE...

As long as it all goes well tomorrow, I'm leaving my house Friday at 9:30 or so...I plan on being there by noon or shortly thereafter...

I have one I will bring with me friday that you can have. Whos all going to be there for tnt? Im going to drive up by myself so I hope alot of you guys will be there so I have someone to talk to lol

I'll be there for sure Dan. I'm droping my kids off at daycare around 11:30 and I should be there by noon.

I am thinkin bobs is gonna be a gost town this weekend!!

I like the fact that bobs is close to my house, but its gonna be fun to try a new track for a change!!

Yeah, albrights is definitely different...I ran a good time there....you just have to figure the lights out...it's not like Bobs.

The lights are .400 instead of .500 like Bob's, and Shane...if memory serves me correctly, the reaction time is in addition to .400 (a perfect light)

At Bob's, if your RT is .600, you were .100 off from a perfect light.

At Albright, if your RT is .100...you were actually .500..or .100 above a perfect light of .400.

Different...but it's all good. Albright seems to hook better, would you say Shane??

I ran my fastest time at Bob's last time out, but I also had Hopper's 15 paddles.

I ran faster at Albright with my 14s more consistently than I have at Bob's.

Looking forward to it...hoping to be packing things up and on the road shortly by this time tomorrow...:)

did you hear it run Dave??

I will today. Squish is perfect, compression is perfect...just wanted to let the yamabond dry to seal up the water jackets/head.

Unless I blundered big time...it should rip. Compression and squish are all identical to my motor before she popped...I'll keep it on the rich side this time...though.

I'm interested to see how the new pipes let it run...if anything, they sure look nice...LOL...

I will today. Squish is perfect, compression is perfect...just wanted to let the yamabond dry to seal up the water jackets/head.

Unless I blundered big time...it should rip. Compression and squish are all identical to my motor before she popped...I'll keep it on the rich side this time...though.

I'm interested to see how the new pipes let it run...if anything, they sure look nice...LOL...

i got the new arms on and the toe/camber set last night

the -2 arms sure do take alot of turning radius away......lol.

but they look trick as hell.

Dan

Yeah, albrights is definitely different...I ran a good time there....you just have to figure the lights out...it's not like Bobs.

The lights are .400 instead of .500 like Bob's, and Shane...if memory serves me correctly, the reaction time is in addition to .400 (a perfect light)

At Bob's, if your RT is .600, you were .100 off from a perfect light.

At Albright, if your RT is .100...you were actually .500..or .100 above a perfect light of .400.

Different...but it's all good. Albright seems to hook better, would you say Shane??

I ran my fastest time at Bob's last time out, but I also had Hopper's 15 paddles.

I ran faster at Albright with my 14s more consistently than I have at Bob's.

Looking forward to it...hoping to be packing things up and on the road shortly by this time tomorrow...:)

Yeah I agree. Albrights track does hook better.. But they do tend to flood the track when they water wich hurts the big end. Sooo.. you could see fast times as long as they dont flood it. My best times were in albright aslo (4.11* and 4.14*) notice the asterisks? Beam Jumping may have occured :biggrin: :shrug:

Edited by Fouledout421

Yeah...last time I was there I ran a few 4.3s...but my 60's were consistent as were my reaction times for what I do at Bobs...

All you have to do is look at RT and 60ft to see if you're beam jumping, LOW 60s and high RTs are a clear indicator...especially if it's WAY off from what we run at Bob's.

Hey...it's all good...I'm coming out to have to some fun...and I can't wait to see the group again. What's it been, nearly a month already??? Wish I had property...I'd have a sand drag in a heart beat....and a dirt drag, just to play between the two!!!

I think with the trucks/buggies that are gonna be running, the big end should dry up soon. I noticed my MPH were the same at both tracks....last time I met you out there.

However, only having you and Tommy to race with kinda sucked (no offense, but you know what I mean...LOL)

Yeah...last time I was there I ran a few 4.3s...but my 60's were consistent as were my reaction times for what I do at Bobs...

All you have to do is look at RT and 60ft to see if you're beam jumping, LOW 60s and high RTs are a clear indicator...especially if it's WAY off from what we run at Bob's.

Hey...it's all good...I'm coming out to have to some fun...and I can't wait to see the group again. What's it been, nearly a month already??? Wish I had property...I'd have a sand drag in a heart beat....and a dirt drag, just to play between the two!!!

I think with the trucks/buggies that are gonna be running, the big end should dry up soon. I noticed my MPH were the same at both tracks....last time I met you out there.

However, only having you and Tommy to race with kinda sucked (no offense, but you know what I mean...LOL)

I think my bike is capable of running in the 4.19 or 4.18s.. I've ran low 4.2's quite a few times.

But I think a 4.11 is tough to reach.. Its not going to help me that I weigh about 15lbs more now then at begining of season either lol

Yeah it did suck with only 3 peole at albright...

I think I'm going to put me and my bike on a diet this winter.