HOLY WTF!

Took the shee apart becuase i thought the crank was fd up, turnes out the stator is like stuck to the flywheel it actualy ripped the bolts out of the stator plate, looms like all the magnet thkings on the stator are fried to the fly wheel.... Wtf could of happnd? could it be runnin the moose stator with the dyn a cdi or what anyone ever hear of anything crazy like this???? Im gettin pics up

I would say your stator just came loose then went in to the flywheel. I bought my banshee and it never ran like a banshee. Went to kick start it one day and it was locked up. Pulled the entire engine out to see what the probem was. Turns out the stator was stuck to the flywheel magnets and that made it seem like it was locked up. The reason why it never ran like a banshee was becuse it turned my adjustable stator plate to -10 deg timing.

I got a set for sale, already boxed up and ready to go from someone wanting to trade a dyna ignition for it.

Give me a reasonable price for it and its yours. It's off an 01 running engine that dude cracked the bottom case and sold the whole shee to me. I forget what year they changed the plug style 96 or somethin like that.

bikepics-938257-full.jpg